Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I really hope there is an actual good ending for corrupt Aura aswell. As it stands, there isn't much point of going a pure route so it would be great if there is a route where Aura does defeat Richard and gets all her friends back but all of their relationships are forever changed (not in a bad way, just a sexualy liberated way) because of the corruption.

Last edited:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The guide for this game is full of intricacies. There are so many little things that I haven't mentally prepared myself to play it yet.

Is the walkthrough really necessary? Will I miss out on many scenes and events if I don't follow it?

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
In the process of freeing Paul, Aura says a line which begins with "which will never happen" but that didn't relate to Claude angrily asking why 'Paulina' reverted to being a man or to Aura stating she no longer requires his patronage. I assume it relates to something one of them says if Aura graduates instead of putting on her uniform just long enough to sneak behind a bush and making a beeline straight for the boss.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I've got 3 quests left to implement this year before 1.0's release and we're moving into the final dungeon with the last major set of mental changes, so it's definitely moving in that direction. I'm not sure how many more lewd scenes will be involved between the current story point and the ending, or what'll be getting added afterwards. There's already a *lot* of lewd content, though.
To be tell you the truth the lenght of the game and the intermissions are tearing apart the decent lewd content regardless of difficulty mode.
So you may consider to add a streamlined cinematic/lewd mode after done the ending retelling the journey that you actually walked/chosen in sexy way.
It is but a suggestion that can elevate the game experience by a large margin.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The guide for this game is full of intricacies. There are so many little things that I haven't mentally prepared myself to play it yet.

Is the walkthrough really necessary? Will I miss out on many scenes and events if I don't follow it?
It's not necessary to follow a guide step-by-step. I'd play the game normally, but consult the for when inevitably getting stuck (figuring out what to do) on some quests. Some scenes are missable, but this is not a game where you necessarily want to collect all the H in one playthrough, due to the many ways they affect gameplay, some negative.

Reactions: changeling

KamiKami

Jul 27, 2017
I have form VO7 For the Papertrail quest but I can't seem to turn it in to Edwin? How do I complete the quest, stuck here, thanks!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I would LOVE a prequel that shows how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I think that would mean having to see Alicia lose her friendship with Aura. I really felt sorry for Alicia,because I was able to relate with losing touch with childhood friend,for someone else. Minus the drama, just never saw my friend again. In the same High school no less. Anyway I'd like to see more Aura getting Corrupted. Aura Demon Queen,thanks to the collar she absorbed too many Demon Souls,plus Alicia's mental manipulation, Aura changed into the Demon Queen. That is if "Star Knightess Aura" was not all in Aura's head the entire time. An Alice in Wonderland homage. I mean Aura was reading a book at the very start of the game that was exactly what Aura's fantasized about. An Isekai adventure to beat a Demon King. Aura could very well be Alice dreaming the entire time of her own version of Wonderland. So when Aura really wakes up at the end of the game she has gained a new perspective on her life,but will now question was it Real or was all just in her head.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I would LOVE a prequel that shows how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I don't think the dev should touch the story after finishing it, apart from maybe some post 1.0 content and such.

Better to make a new game utilizing what worked from the previous game with something new and experimental thrown in.

Sequels and prequels are always worse than the original.

Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes