Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
The "split" bug was identified and fixed last release. If you want to continue playing while waiting for the next one to be posted here, you can get a slightly older version on itch.io that doesn't have the bug.

AriWilson

Jan 11, 2018
Is anyone else crashing anytime they go into Arwin's manor? I have to save every 10 seconds if I want to progress at all

BBC ERIS

Jan 16, 2024
The "split" bug was identified and fixed last release. If you want to continue playing while waiting for the next one to be posted here, you can get a slightly older version on itch.io that doesn't have the bug.
will i need to start from beggininng cause ive done a lot on it on it if so ill just wait it out

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is anyone else crashing anytime they go into Arwin's manor? I have to save every 10 seconds if I want to progress at all
We're looking into the lag issue in Arwin's Manor, as a few people have reported it now.

Can anyone specify which version they were on when they first noticed it lagging?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Okay, found the source of the residual lag issue. Thanks to everyone who reported it!

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
Hi! just reaching out to ask if there are strat any one using for pure run in nightmare difficulty.
I found wiki helpful but i am falling behind in some suggestions.

just want to know what is out there

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
I'm not sure Asmodeus's vulnerabilities are showing up right. The symbol for earth shows up twice in a row, but in neither of those cases does Tremor seem to do any extra damage, and one of them is actually vulnerable to wind.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hi! just reaching out to ask if there are strat any one using for pure run in nightmare difficulty.
I found wiki helpful but i am falling behind in some suggestions.

just want to know what is out there
I swore off harder difficulty runs until the main story is finished, but at a minimum getting enough score to summon the slime and max out the HP/MP NG+ reward was a pretty strong start when I last tried it. I also haven't really messed around with it since the slime started getting nerfed though. On that note, if you have a copy of the game from before the digestion mechanic was added, it might be worth grinding score on that until you are satisfied, then get to the midgame before updating the save to the newest version. Other than that, keep a lot of backup saves from different milestones, and avoid non-trivial fights as much as possible.

I hadn't looked at the wiki guide you mentioned until just before writing this, but it looks like it might be somewhat out of date. Also, from what I saw it didn't mention NG+, but I would still suggest considering what I said before as it will likely give you some leeway for errors/bad luck. One thing to keep in mind is that the generals get a buff if you don't kill them by day 100, so you will want to have killed as many as possible by then.

Reactions: Cook234

Maverick2282

Jan 18, 2022
I can't seem to be able to get John sex 2 scene. I know that you're supposed to start the day with 0 wp for it to trigger but I'm not able to. Even if I tank my wp to 0, it resets to 67 wp the next day. It must be a bug but I'm not sure.

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
I swore off harder difficulty runs until the main story is finished, but at a minimum getting enough score to summon the slime and max out the HP/MP NG+ reward was a pretty strong start when I last tried it. I also haven't really messed around with it since the slime started getting nerfed though. On that note, if you have a copy of the game from before the digestion mechanic was added, it might be worth grinding score on that until you are satisfied, then get to the midgame before updating the save to the newest version. Other than that, keep a lot of backup saves from different milestones, and avoid non-trivial fights as much as possible.

I hadn't looked at the wiki guide you mentioned until just before writing this, but it looks like it might be somewhat out of date. Also, from what I saw it didn't mention NG+, but I would still suggest considering what I said before as it will likely give you some leeway for errors/bad luck. One thing to keep in mind is that the generals get a buff if you don't kill them by day 100, so you will want to have killed as many as possible by then.
yeah i was not trying ng+ but slime was great help for nightmare, when it was nerf i did not know if there was any other strat, at the base level i felt there's lot less you can do for pure run, tools are extremely limited or bare minimum

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I can't seem to be able to get John sex 2 scene. I know that you're supposed to start the day with 0 wp for it to trigger but I'm not able to. Even if I tank my wp to 0, it resets to 67 wp the next day. It must be a bug but I'm not sure.
It's not a bug, you just don't understand the mechanic.

Your willpower resets before start of every new day to what it should be. If that number is 0, the masturbation event triggers, which turns into John sex event once you implement the mental change "Masturbation is not enough".

You start the game with one passive that lowers your willpower by 5 per day and resets whenever a lewd action is taken. It's very hard to hit 0 willpower on day start with just that, you need something more like the Herrmann passive or Roland passive.

Reactions: Beta The Slave

Fistis

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, maybe someone can help me with my problem. It seems that I can't finish maid training in the Maid Academy. My score is already 122 but nothing happens no matter who I talk to.
EDIT: nevermind I've already figured it out

Last edited:

notaslut

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, love your game, but I've had the same bug happen to me in two different versions which forced me to stop. After a certain point, when doing a task that gives a gold reward, the reward amount is absurdly high and at the point of completion it gives me a "typeerror: (this.gold+amount).clamp is not a function error".
Both times, i was using cheats to raise corruption, decrease WP and get some items, but didn't do too crazy value edits. Its probably due to one of those cheats, but could you let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can avoid it, and whether i can still salvage this save?

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes