JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you get Auraq to unlock Rising Heat III and Hidden Desires III, i Need them to change Temperance to 0 and finish the current mental changes?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do you get Auraq to unlock Rising Heat III and Hidden Desires III, i Need them to change Temperance to 0 and finish the current mental changes?
Are you sure you're up to current mental changes?

Rising Heat/Hidden Desires III is something from release 0.41, and it should unlock when you see the "Aura Masturbating At Home 8" earth event.

Reactions: JaszMan

matioux

May 12, 2020
Help
Even with the 0.44 version, i can't reach Superiority II and the New slutty outfit...
I can make the new mental change "idéal partner" and see the scenes on earth but that's all :(

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Help
Even with the 0.44 version, i can't reach Superiority II and the New slutty outfit...
I can make the new mental change "idéal partner" and see the scenes on earth but that's all :(
For future reference, add the global file from the save folder along with any saves.

Couldn't find what's wrong with the file, you have quite a few unseen earth events that won't fire even if you pass days, which I assume are the ones that unlock further mental changes. I can only assume the reason it's messed up has something to do with the fact that your corruption limit is like 80, indicating you've edited the save or something.

pls help im stuck with geroge at 28 love but no mental changes to lower it
All the crystals outside all the rooms are green (other than the 4 purple ones)? Yellow means there are available mental changes.

If that is the case, try passing a few days to see if any new earth events fire that unlock more mental changes.

In case even that doesn't work, what's your version and what's your Lewdness stat?

matioux

May 12, 2020
I have 50/50 lewdness stats. I haven't édit my save, i just play the game.
The only things for i haven't done, it's my slime is still level 10 but i don't think it's the problem

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
What an unfair shit, I spend days meticulously preparing to fight the boss but it turns out after 100 days it is impossible to win without removing the collar.

Dec 2, 2022
What an unfair shit, I spend days meticulously preparing to fight the boss but it turns out after 100 days it is impossible to win without removing the collar.
You're bad at prepping if you waited till after day 100 to fight an enemy. Meticulously threw the match it seems

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I really don't get why people complain about the 100-day thing unless they're doing a pure run. Just Star Knightess it. Play the game efficiently without caring about the 100 days and then SK those generals.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You're bad at prepping if you waited till after day 100 to fight an enemy. Meticulously threw the match it seems
Each miserable action in this game is equivalent to losing an entire day, at least you could do 3 things but you can only do one, and read not to mention between 2 to 4 days and if you are Corrupted Aura more days, I thought I only had to deal with what to fill in the corruption, but if you put that condition on me it totally changes doing things having to focus on one.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Each miserable action in this game is equivalent to losing an entire day, at least you could do 3 things but you can only do one, and read not to mention between 2 to 4 days and if you are Corrupted Aura more days, I thought I only had to deal with what to fill in the corruption, but if you put that condition on me it totally changes doing things having to focus on one.
If you spent 10 days prepping for a single fight then you would have been better off removing collar for that fight. Also, if the only thing you are doing in a day is a single action, you are playing in an extremely suboptimal manner. I almost always try to push until I have almost no HP/MP if I'm going to read a book, and almost as recklessly if I'm learning a skill/spell. There is always a timer running out in this game, if you don't want to interact with it or you want do everything then you can turn the difficulty down to story mode. To me, the action/resource management is one of the more compelling parts of the game and it single handedly manages to differentiate it from most other RPG maker games.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
If you spent 10 days prepping for a single fight then you would have been better off removing collar for that fight. Also, if the only thing you are doing in a day is a single action, you are playing in an extremely suboptimal manner. I almost always try to push until I have almost no HP/MP if I'm going to read a book, and almost as recklessly if I'm learning a skill/spell. There is always a timer running out in this game, if you don't want to interact with it or you want do everything then you can turn the difficulty down to story mode. To me, the action/resource management is one of the more compelling parts of the game and it single handedly manages to differentiate it from most other RPG maker games.
I sound a little frustrated but I agree that it is great how you have to manage in the game but it is a late game that you realize several things that have no remedy such as dealing with willpower, before I had some lewd act reserved to increase my willpower bar , but now it's almost not even halfway done, and I invested days in skills that I hardly used thinking that I would only have to deal with corruption.

Now the most profitable thing seems to be to make a race to reach the strongest boss available and use the necklace and focus on raising only the most essential skills.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Magic control says +8 Max MP and +3 MATK the Max MP is clearly not going up is this a bug or not implemented

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes