uwunouwu

Jan 30, 2024
This game is already good than most of the 2d rpgm adult games there, in my opinion story is well written but it gets a lot of comprehensive with each character, but I love it; already spent 10+ hours in this game and from my side I really support this game hope your team will make another game with this level of hardwork, since no one was praising your work for what I've read the comments so far then listen your game already have taken a good place in so many peoples just make sure you work to the end of project and then put it on steam with 'buy on' because you all deserve it soon I'll get my money to use then I will really purchase this game

leoleoleolen2000

Jul 4, 2020
I must say, I'm sorry that the plot on earth is tied to corruption and does not run in parallel. I am now in the second room and I no longer plan to continue corrupting the Aura and thus I will probably miss quite a few details of the story..

Reactions: Birdnman993
Dec 2, 2022
I must say, I'm sorry that the plot on earth is tied to corruption and does not run in parallel. I am now in the second room and I no longer plan to continue corrupting the Aura and thus I will probably miss quite a few details of the story..
If you are playing it well enough that you can beat the rest of the game w/o gaining too much corruption then that's impressive.

But every corruption game has content you miss by willfully not corrupting fully.

leoleoleolen2000

Jul 4, 2020
If you are playing it well enough that you can beat the rest of the game w/o gaining too much corruption then that's impressive.

But every corruption game has content you miss by willfully not corrupting fully.
I mean, he literally stops here. If you don't touch anything in the Aura's head, then no new events happen no matter how many days have passed. Richard, for example, will not act in any way or Veronica will not try to do something with George.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I mean, he literally stops here. If you don't touch anything in the Aura's head, then no new events happen no matter how many days have passed. Richard, for example, will not act in any way or Veronica will not try to do something with George.
Yeah, but since you gain Corruption at least passively over time, and there is a corruption limit that triggers a Game Over (on Normal+ difficulty), you have to manage it for the rest of the game without being allowed to spend it.

Reactions: Beta The Slave
Dec 2, 2022
As the Goblin said, corruption keeps building and the items to get rid of corruption to prevent a game-over are semi-finite and expensive.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
As the Goblin said, corruption keeps building and the items to get rid of corruption to prevent a game-over are semi-finite and expensive.
Well my idea in this type of game is to try to get to a point where I have everything ready and then corrupt without worries.

It certainly hurts that not being able to keep corrupt Paulina with us in the adventure, as a whore companion for Aura to have fun with Roya, helping her in the brothel, would be nice.:love:

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
after paulina's training is complete the game says claude is at pastries and books, can anyone tell me hwere is this location ?

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023
Sorry for asking but can i please get a full gallery save? i will not make up my story how i lost my save etc. I nearly finished the game in 0.36 version or something to that, dont remeber and i dont exactly want to play it all again soo here i am asking for the save. Thanks to the kind soul that will provide the spicy save.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
After several attempts I have reached the 39th day after the festival. Previously I wanted to give the drug formulas to the church, but after several difficulties I realized that the church screws you with their exaggerated prices, so I better give them to them. the worshipers, I get quick confidence and many powerful drugs for adventure. :WeSmart:

One piece of advice in my experience is that you only work the minimum in the bar and then sneak through the sewers and that way you can start to gain trust with the worshipers quickly instead of them giving you a measly trust point per day, then you change uniforms To progress, the main goal is to have the shadow skill for 500g :WeSmart:

Dec 2, 2022
After several attempts I have reached the 39th day after the festival. Previously I wanted to give the drug formulas to the church, but after several difficulties I realized that the church screws you with their exaggerated prices, so I better give them to them. the worshipers, I get quick confidence and many powerful drugs for adventure. :WeSmart:

One piece of advice in my experience is that you only work the minimum in the bar and then sneak through the sewers and that way you can start to gain trust with the worshipers quickly instead of them giving you a measly trust point per day, then you change uniforms To progress, the main goal is to have the shadow skill for 500g :WeSmart:
You can get a ton of trust once you swap uniforms by doing a few of their h-scenes, you also pick up some new ero-boons.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You can get a ton of trust once you swap uniforms by doing a few of their h-scenes, you also pick up some new ero-boons.
Also, the idea is to get those uniforms in a short time instead of several more days.

By the way, in the demon domains there are red orbs, out of curiosity, what are they for? I imagine it is to weaken the demons. I don't know if that is correct.

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes