smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Also, the idea is to get those uniforms in a short time instead of several more days.

By the way, in the demon domains there are red orbs, out of curiosity, what are they for? I imagine it is to weaken the demons. I don't know if that is correct.
I've gotten to the point where I just hunt them all down by default, so I'm not certain what all of them actually do, but you are correct that they do something to make the boss/miniboss fight easier.

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
Help
Even with the 0.44 version, i can't reach Superiority II and the New slutty outfit...
I can make the new mental change "idéal partner" and see the scenes on earth but that's all :(
After seeing the dev log today I changed a couple things in your save file. (undoing the life's purpose mental change, and setting late night sex with richard progress to 0). Looks like there was a bug with scenes not playing if those were done so just skip a few days and they should start playing. I didn't include the global file as you should have a save in that slot (it was from you after all lol)
To be on the safe side save the life question until last, but it might be okay after you unlock "Hanging out with Richard 1"
Then again it's been almost a week and you might have solved the issue already with backup saves.
;) :coffee:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
There is a book that supposedly would allow Aura to have sex without the day being over but no matter what I do I can't read it, any ideas on how to make it work?

I have corrupted Aura and those brands to increase willpower are in short supply, and Aura without willpower is useless in battle.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There is a book that supposedly would allow Aura to have sex without the day being over but no matter what I do I can't read it, any ideas on how to make it work?

I have corrupted Aura and those brands to increase willpower are in short supply, and Aura without willpower is useless in battle.
iirc you need a bunch of Lewd Knowledge for that. Ideally LK is something you collect as much as possible from the start because 1LK = 1MATK after reading one of the early lewd books. You would use the machine thing in the Instincts room for that. But at this stage, your only hope may be the patron at the lewd bookstore in Verdeaux who will allow you to farm Lewd Knowledge.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
iirc you need a bunch of Lewd Knowledge for that. Ideally LK is something you collect as much as possible from the start because 1LK = 1MATK after reading one of the early lewd books. You would use the machine thing in the Instincts room for that. But at this stage, your only hope may be the patron at the lewd bookstore in Verdeaux who will allow you to farm Lewd Knowledge.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, again something I didn't do correctly from the beginning is screwing me over now.:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

There is no way to continue forward, at the point where I am it is not worth it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Some tips to make it OP ? I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know how to make good use of it except to make it hold 2 hits.
Just giving it whatever has 3+ stat points and you don't want to use for a workshop upgrade or item crafting is fine. I wouldn't give it cheap stuff like pyro or ether, since it's not really worth the extra summoning cost and you can use them for crafting.

Be sure to learn the slime spells in the Nephlune Adventurer guild. The wind form is killer in various parts of the game like Draknor or underwater. There's more slime stuff in Pasciel 3rd floor.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Well it stays forever
How Eyes of Greed works is you're not allowed to buy anything if your willpower is 0, and buying stuff lowers willpower.

So I'm guessing you have the curse (obviously) and your willpower is 0. Increase your willpower (lower corruption, Emerald Tea, deal with your debuffs...)

Dec 2, 2022
There are also items that have special effects, like making you resistant to certain elements. Feeding them to a slime can be huge as it can nullify a weakness. There are at least 2 in the game. one is a dealer's choice of element, the other is fire.

Dec 2, 2022
Can't you switch out one of the party members?
No, the gimmik fight is all in dialogue. And the final fight has you swap to another realm and the slime was left behind. If there is a way to use it I haven't found it. But I very well could have missed something. I only have 3 runs of the game farther than that and the first I didn't even know about the slime haha.

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes