the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.19.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there any lesbian content in this game or no?
There is a single scene where the main character and a magical doll that looks like her(with larger breasts) finger the main character, but fall short of bringing her to orgasm. So, not enough to be worth playing through to that point.

Karatus

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to restore a save from Android? I've played through it all already one time I would like to not play it all again

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
I hope Devs will focus on mental changes in the upcoming updates. Rooms with 90% unavailable content (knowledge balls for example) somehow irritating me the most. Is it really that hard to just add some numbers into the game code, even without CGS and proper scene in real world? You can always add scenes and pictures or balance this numbers (if needed) later. And mental changes are the core of this came. Not long describing of random hole in random wall ;)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I hope Devs will focus on mental changes in the upcoming updates. Rooms with 90% unavailable content (knowledge balls for example) somehow irritating me the most. Is it really that hard to just add some numbers into the game code, even without CGS and proper scene in real world? You can always add scenes and pictures or balance this numbers (if needed) later. And mental changes are the core of this came. Not long describing of random hole in random wall ;)
I'm pretty sure all of the flavor text you encounter in the early game areas was contributed fan content, so it wasn't taking away development time from the game. There are three section of the game that are all getting development time every month. The mental changes section, which primarily influences the real world. The Roya RPG section, which needs to progress to introduce new areas even if you are only interested in the corruption content. Finally, Aura's corruption in Roya, which is where the majority of the sexual content is going to be.
The short answer to your question is yes. It is much more difficult than you think it is to just "add some numbers into the game code," and even if it were just "adding some numbers" those numbers would be almost entirely meaningless without the scenes and gameplay adjustments that get added "if needed." Many of the mental changes are locked behind real world scene progression. Sure, the dev could make it possible to add the knowledge ball that you complained about, but it wouldn't do anything. Well... It would force the dev to write and code the scent where Alicia adds the knowledge. Also, there would be coding done to track the added knowledge, and the knowledge room would need to have some visual changes made to it. At least that unnerving green sphere wouldn't be around anymore.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
That "meaningless numbers" have one big thing to do. Reduce corruption. I'm in that certain point in the game, where i have 32/32 corruption, not enough gold to spend it all on water, and all mental changes bought already. 1 day more and I'm dead by soul break, not because I play bad, but because I can't use legal game mechanics to reduce corruption. I was forced to stop playing. Meanwhile i can do a lot other stuffs instead - reading a book, learning new skills, fight, explore and many others, but I can't. I agree that it's not that simple to "just add some numbers" but if that room already exist, if special in-game mechanics already exist it must be much more easier to do it, than make completely new idea from scratch. For example that "not implemented" fire near George. Let it cost -2 corruption to simple reduce relations by -5. It's not like that change must do something in real world. Just simple stat change, which can be done in 5 minutes. Just like that levers near Rose and Alicia which, i think, do nothing after only first use.

Last edited:
Reactions: aznstarcraft
Nov 12, 2018
I’m a huge fan of the corruption, mindbreak, submission routes in games like this. I’m having trouble figuring out how to progress the maid route scenes. The quest just leads me to fight him.

Any other games with this type of route?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I’m a huge fan of the corruption, mindbreak, submission routes in games like this. I’m having trouble figuring out how to progress the maid route scenes. The quest just leads me to fight him.

Any other games with this type of route?
There's no route, just the two scenes, though an Arwin bad end is easily one of the most requested things for this game.

Some games that have female MC that can end up siding with / working for the villains (voluntarily or not, but afaik they're all playable routes and not just scenes or endings):

https://f95zone.to/threads/caliross-the-shapeshifters-legacy-v0-997-mdqp.1530/
https://f95zone.to/threads/magician-of-the-olecta-desert-v1-025-barony-sengia.3562/ (basically an extended, nominally playable bad end)
https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-44-0-patreon-anduo-games.9027/
https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-veil-v5-0-1-mkrudesign.27513/
KoD afaik also has plenty of sub MC content with an otherwise strong-willed MC, but is basically a VN.

Reactions: niceicebicycle

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
That "meaningless numbers" have one big thing to do. Reduce corruption. I'm in that certain point in the game, where i have 32/32 corruption, not enough gold to spend it all on water, and all mental changes bought already. 1 day more and I'm dead by soul break, not because I play bad, but because I can't use legal game mechanics to reduce corruption. I was forced to stop playing. Meanwhile i can do a lot other stuffs instead - reading a book, learning new skills, fight, explore and many others, but I can't. I agree that it's not that simple to "just add some numbers" but if that room already exist, if special in-game mechanics already exist it must be much more easier to do it, than make completely new idea from scratch. For example that "not implemented" fire near George. Let it cost -2 corruption to simple reduce relations by -5. It's not like that change must do something in real world. Just simple stat change, which can be done in 5 minutes. Just like that levers near Rose and Alicia which, i think, do nothing after only first use.
From very early on the game has had the idea of playing for a high score-> reset to get further using NG+ bonuses and knowledge as a gameplay mechanic. If you don't want to start a new game plus run you can either hold off on playing until the next major content update or switch the run's difficulty down to story mode. If you have any intentions of ever looking at the NG+ stuff you should make sure to keep a save from before you lower the difficulty if you end up going that route. If you aren't interested at all in the NG+ features and don't mind most aspects of the game being made much easier, you should look at turning the difficulty down.
Aura's mindscape guide explains the purpose of most of the objects in the various mind chambers to Alicia. Even the ones that aren't implemented. The dev also mentioned a general outline of the second set of mindscape rooms almost a year ago, well before any of it was implemented. They aren't going to randomly add levers and buttons just so people can dump corruption. The entire RPG side of the game is about optimizing play to progress and gain as much benefit as possible while avoiding corruption.

Nov 12, 2018
There's no route, just the two scenes, though an Arwin bad end is easily one of the most requested things for this game.

Some games that have female MC that can end up siding with / working for the villains (voluntarily or not, but afaik they're all playable routes and not just scenes or endings):

https://f95zone.to/threads/caliross-the-shapeshifters-legacy-v0-997-mdqp.1530/
https://f95zone.to/threads/magician-of-the-olecta-desert-v1-025-barony-sengia.3562/ (basically an extended, nominally playable bad end)
https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-44-0-patreon-anduo-games.9027/
https://f95zone.to/threads/crimson-veil-v5-0-1-mkrudesign.27513/
KoD afaik also has plenty of sub MC content with an otherwise strong-willed MC, but is basically a VN.
Thanks! I love the Pietho corruption route in Third Crisis! I’ll have to try the other ones too. I guess I’ve found a new kink this past year thanks to these two games.

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
I played and loved this a while back on an older computer, and now I'd love to get into it again but I'd rather skip the beginning if that's possible.

Does anyone know if there are good 'ready to go' saves where the game is just opening up and most content remains available, but you're through the opening hours?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I played and loved this a while back on an older computer, and now I'd love to get into it again but I'd rather skip the beginning if that's possible.

Does anyone know if there are good 'ready to go' saves where the game is just opening up and most content remains available, but you're through the opening hours?
If you mean the intro, that can be skipped. I'd say the one place where the game "opens up" besides that is after the Festival, when multiple new questlines become available (most of them in an early stage of development right now). Dunno how far you played last time.

Reactions: Anclrei

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'd say the game opens up after you kill the young spider queen, but that can be done with your starting stats, even on hard. So I'd hardly call it the opening hours. Beyond that it's just as Pretentious Goblin says. What exactly do you mean by opening hours?

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
Mostly thinking of whatever I played in version 9/10 previously. Something after that (or close to the end of that) would be good, if I'm lucky enough there are saves in that region.

But thanks for the answers: I might just try skipping the intro, killing the spider queen, and seeing how quickly I can get back to the same point

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Sorry, I can't help you. Version 9/10 is way before I started playing and the change logs don't go back that far, so I have no idea what it was like.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Mostly thinking of whatever I played in version 9/10 previously. Something after that (or close to the end of that) would be good, if I'm lucky enough there are saves in that region.

But thanks for the answers: I might just try skipping the intro, killing the spider queen, and seeing how quickly I can get back to the same point
If you have some NG+ points those can accelerate the opening game quite a bit.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes