subli

Jul 30, 2020
My save says I've played 14 hours, but I've reloaded a bunch so its probably more than that.

Also, I'm getting kind of tempted to restart in order to make use of everything I've learned since my last restart. Did you know that I never knew that Riverrun actually has stuff in it after you complete the hydrangea quest? In both my playthroughs I've never checked it until I backtracked just now because I realized that I didn't open the chest in the woods there.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev using the clear gem in the vault area behind the naga seems to cause an "i is not defined" error when you try to return from the NG+ room. It didn't have an issue on the entrance tile, but the few other random tiles I tried all threw an error.
Thanks for the report! I actually somehow didn't manage to reproduce getting an error, but I did find an incorrect runtime variable i.

Small bug, when turning in a quest after getting Festival of Greed I got a crash when I had no quest to turn in.
View attachment 1837272
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Im watching this game since it had his first release. Never played it coz the lack of CG's. But it seems like it has gotten CG Updates during the last months. Should I play it in its current state or wait longer? Im not sure because I usually loose interest when I reach the "placeholder phase".

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Im watching this game since it had his first release. Never played it coz the lack of CG's. But it seems like it has gotten CG Updates during the last months. Should I play it in its current state or wait longer? Im not sure because I usually loose interest when I reach the "placeholder phase".
You should check it out if you enjoy slow gradual corruption / brainwashing (including nonsexual), though it's going to leave you wanting more. For the H-scenes specifically, eh, it's a tossup and depends on your preferences and expectations. Some things to be aware of regarding the H:

- Except for masturbation, the H happens exclusively in the fantasy world so far.
- MC has no penetrative sex yet, but the first scenes are coming soon.
- Most of the scenes are variations on the "reluctantly doing sexual favors for money/services/convenience" H-game trope. Though drugging/addiction is another theme.
- Though there's a somewhat decent number of scenes already (numbers are in the thread's changelog), the game is long and you'll be spending only a tiny portion of a playthrough seeing the scenes. Not even because of grinding, which the game doesn't really have; it's just gameplay- and dialogue- heavy compared to the lewd content.

Last edited:

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
You should check it out if you enjoy slow gradual corruption / brainwashing (including nonsexual), though it's going to leave you wanting more. For the H-scenes specifically, eh, it's a tossup and depends on your preferences and expectations. Some things to be aware of regarding the H:

- Except for masturbation, it happens exclusively in the fantasy world so far.
- MC has no penetrative sex yet, but the first scenes are coming soon.
- Most of the scenes are variations on the "reluctantly doing sexual favors for money/services/convenience" H-game trope. Though drugging/addiction is another theme.
- Though there's a somewhat decent number of scenes already (numbers are in the thread's changelog), the game is long and you'll be spending only a tiny portion of a playthrough seeing the scenes. Not even because of grinding, which the game doesn't really have; it's just gameplay- and dialogue- heavy compared to the lewd content.
Oh yes, there are a lot of dialogue ...first two hours i was just holding the "skip" button. I tryed the game because i like the artstyle of the ladys but after 2 hours of no content i had to delete it and stop wasting my time.
I dont say the game is crap, its just way too much talking for my taste. Have fun with this you all, but without a save i am out.
(i see a lot of potencial here , but its too much dialogue if you are not a english native speaker)

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for your responses. I will wait for a few more updates then.

If I were a dev, I would also start with placeholders and insert the CG's afterwards, just to build the game faster without waiting for commisioned art. It's the smartest choice IMO. Sadly, you dont get much support if you try this approach since "not fapable"

Aura-dev was able to get 727 Supporters nontheless, so this alone is a solid sign for quality work.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Did the number of days Charlotte gets locked up for change? I feel like it used to be 7 not 14

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
What is the weak point of the wolfs? (needed for mini quest with 100gold in starting town)

Also a little unpleasant bug. When I'm talking for the 3rd time to artist in Riverflow and have less than 100 hp i can't either Leave or take a job. Need to restart whole game. aura-dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What is the weak point of the wolfs? (needed for mini quest with 100gold in starting town)
That'd be "Sensitive Nose". You can learn it by talking to the guy from very early on, who you give the ring back to. His girlfriend teaches you Tailwind, in Trademond Inn.

Reactions: Radbug

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is -0 relationship with George (after scene in real world) normal or it is a bug and should be -1 or something? It happened 2 times already.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Is it intentional that if you get the winged pig thief quest while Charlotte is in jail she never joins you, even after getting out?

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Guys i have been stuck on this game for like 2 months now lol can you guys help me i would like to add my save file but idk how to lol

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Ok, I reach the point where I done all of mental changes and one blessed water cost around 650+ gold. Meanwhile corruption from the curse still growing. I have a feeling I'm in lose-lose situation and I'm forced to completely stop playing until next update and implementing new mental changes to reduce corruption.

I think either blessed water should have cost limit around 500 (it is still a lot because gold is very limited in this game) or other easier methods to reduce corruption should be implemented. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Also a little unpleasant bug. When I'm talking for the 3rd time to artist in Riverflow and have less than 100 hp i can't either Leave or take a job. Need to restart whole game. aura-dev
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

EDIT:

So question. At this point in time with Richard finally going after Rose, is it sad to say that the friendship between Aura and Rose isn't going to be repaired?
It can still be repaired in the good ending due to various circumstances.
And for the corruption path I can see Rose and Aura eventually competing over Richard's dick to contrast their previous competition on solving mystery novels.

Last edited:

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I hope there's going to be a way for Aura to embrace her low Willpower in a corrupt playthrough so the Cursed statuses aren't a hindrance.

Also I do agree the game should be easier. It's not easy enough for us content tourists.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I hope there's going to be a way for Aura to embrace her low Willpower in a corrupt playthrough so the Cursed statuses aren't a hindrance.

Also I do agree the game should be easier. It's not easy enough for us content tourists.
I recommend using cheats if you just want to be a content tourist.
This is however not primarily aimed at people just wanting look for a quick fap.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes