aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What is wrong though is that the development itself is very slow ://.

This guy writes like 1-2 short scene a day (like cheerleading practice, mall, home,, etc) and then goes to sleep.

I'm still supporting this guy on patreon, but kinda frustrating to do so. Comparing to other ones (e.g. HangoverCat), I feel like my $15 is more well spent on them.

Could you probably deliver things faster?
I do indeed incorporate sleep into my development cylce. I don't think it would work without it. :D :D
I'm afraid I'm working as fast as I can, in fact to the point where I sometimes don't feel it's healthy.
On average the monthly output is about 1h of total playtime with about 20k+ words.

Last edited:

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
The chance is practically 0. It will be like making a new game almost from scratch.
Is that so? I don't think that adding new skill "win fight" dealing 100000 inevitable dmg to all enemies would be that difficult. Available on easy mode, limited in normal mode and not available in hard.

Like I said earlier, I have a feeling that some mobs are like 10-40% too strong for that type of game. I play on normal and usually have no problem to beat enemy, even if i need to restart battle for 3-4 times. But sometimes when I really need to do it for 20 or 30 times it is just irritating and "where is fun?" (said Richard). You can just reduce score by 1% for every use in normal mode to balance that skill. I will gladly still use it (not abuse) to deal with some enemies.

subli it`s not exactly the same what we mean, SK is good but sometimes not enough, for example in festival of greed you are forced to grind/fight hard

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
That already exists, breaking the collar. It's still available in hard mode though, just limited.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
when I click on the 'upgrade fashion magazine II' she walks to the end of the room and the game screen freezes, anyone know what's wrong ?
I am using Mac version .

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
when I click on the 'upgrade fashion magazine II' she walks to the end of the room and the game screen freezes, anyone know what's wrong ?
I am using Mac version .
Is this perhaps a very old save? There was a data corruption affecting some saves around last year summer(?).

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Is that so? I don't think that adding new skill "win fight" dealing 100000 inevitable dmg to all enemies would be that difficult. Available on easy mode, limited in normal mode and not available in hard.
Adding an insta-win skill is not the same as "someone making a Ren'py version", so I am not sure what your point is.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Adding an insta-win skill is not the same as "someone making a Ren'py version", so I am not sure what your point is.
But that user also asking to help in difficult combats and SK is sometimes not enough.

aura-dev In Mountainreach is this some kind of plot development or simple bug, that when i go into one of the housen on bottom left i go out from another house?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
does some1 have a save from version 0.07? i think thats the last release i played but i dont have the file anymore.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Is it just me or does the difficulty curve turn into a difficulty wall after the festival? I think I've done more or less everything I can up until this point, and I have absolutely no chance against any of the enemies on the paths that were opened after beating the festival. With a bunch of consumables I was able to beat the first wave at the bridge, but the other two paths I couldn't even scratch.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Is it just me or does the difficulty curve turn into a difficulty wall after the festival? I think I've done more or less everything I can up until this point, and I have absolutely no chance against any of the enemies on the paths that were opened after beating the festival. With a bunch of consumables I was able to beat the first wave at the bridge, but the other two paths I couldn't even scratch.
I was also stuck because all the enemies got too "strong" everywhere after the festival and so I felt like every path was closed. This is what I advise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes