subli

Jul 30, 2020
Wait you can crit with martials? I tried several times when I started playing, but I ended up assuming that it wasn't possible because nothing seems to happen. Also, I had completely forgotten about the last forest area, I'll go there and see how it goes.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Wait you can crit with martials? I tried several times when I started playing, but I ended up assuming that it wasn't possible because nothing seems to happen. Also, I had completely forgotten about the last forest area, I'll go there and see how it goes.
Tactical Advantage gives crit.

Jul 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the difficulty curve turn into a difficulty wall after the festival? I think I've done more or less everything I can up until this point, and I have absolutely no chance against any of the enemies on the paths that were opened after beating the festival. With a bunch of consumables I was able to beat the first wave at the bridge, but the other two paths I couldn't even scratch.
my man even with easy mode enabled I have trouble with this game's combat

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Tactical Advantage gives crit.
I know, but my impression was that only basic attacks could crit. So I was avoiding using martials if I ha tactical advantage.

In any case, I cleared the forest, but I don't have enough attack to oneshot the bandits with slash, even on a crit. I'm not sure if I should buy some more smelly coating or if I should grind until I can enhance with the malificum I got from the forest demon's domain.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I know, but my impression was that only basic attacks could crit. So I was avoiding using martials if I ha tactical advantage.

In any case, I cleared the forest, but I don't have enough attack to oneshot the bandits with slash, even on a crit. I'm not sure if I should buy some more smelly coating or if I should grind until I can enhance with the malificum I got from the forest demon's domain.
The easiest strategy I found is using

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to clear the bandits at the bridge, provided you can afford learning the skills.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I had no idea there was such a thing as lightning sword.

Edit: in any case, I backtracked and found some stuff I'd missed the first time, like the exit from the cave behind the ogre area. Oops. Got some more useful stuff.

Oct 4, 2020
I certainly hope this game gets to a point where we can play as a corrupted villainess Aura. Offering that option/choice would, in my humble opinion, push this title into the upper echelons of gaming.

Reactions: Radbug

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020

Btw you don't have to one shot everyone, just the bandits that throw the fire bombs. You can finish off the city thug bandits easily after that. If I remember correctly I was able to do it with something between 25-28 attack? At least i know I did not use any oil or lightning sword if you want to be stingy. And now with the update, you have a few new duels in nephlune to farm ATK.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Have you checked out the Spellshop in Nephlune? Has some useful spells. :D
No, I thought Nephlune was past the bridge.

Btw you don't have to one shot everyone, just the bandits that throw the fire bombs. You can finish off the city thug bandits easily after that. If I remember correctly I was able to do it with something between 25-28 attack? At least i know I did not use any oil or lightning sword if you want to be stingy. And now with the update, you have a few new duels in nephlune to farm ATK.
I have 29 attack and I killed half of the bomb throwning bandits on a crit.

Btw, I managed to kill the Avian, by stealing all the gold so that it wouldn't fly, then using defensive stance and protect to keep Desmond safe while he killed it. Stealing the gold took only a tiny bit of save scumming (2 reloads from autosave after getting caught).

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
No, I thought Nephlune was past the bridge.

I have 29 attack and I killed half of the bomb throwning bandits on a crit.

Btw, I managed to kill the Avian, by stealing all the gold so that it wouldn't fly, then using defensive stance and protect to keep Desmond safe while he killed it. Stealing the gold took only a tiny bit of save scumming (2 reloads from autosave after getting caught).
If with 29 attack you don't one shot them reliably then maybe I also did use some oil, guess my memory sucks. But the way I think crits, ATK and DEF work in this game, i think that with 1 or 2 more ATK you should be able to kill them in 1 hit reliably with tactical advantage.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev using the clear gem in the vault area behind the naga seems to cause an "i is not defined" error when you try to return from the NG+ room. It didn't have an issue on the entrance tile, but the few other random tiles I tried all threw an error.

imoentm

May 10, 2020
how do you get more resistance at draknor fortress? when i started i only had about 30 something and no way can i make it to the cave with that.

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
Small bug, when turning in a quest after getting Festival of Greed I got a crash when I had no quest to turn in.
1653796548099.png

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So question. At this point in time with Richard finally going after Rose, is it sad to say that the friendship between Aura and Rose isn't going to be repaired?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes