subli

Jul 30, 2020
Now I've gotten to the festival. When I try to proceed it tells me that I haven't saved all the refugees, but I don't find any more refugees to rescue. I've rescued:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Now I've gotten to the festival. When I try to proceed it tells me that I haven't saved all the refugees, but I don't find any more refugees to rescue. I've rescued:
There's also a slave in the lower-right of the map, I think. The slavers will accept payment in Perika or lewd.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks. I kept trying to talk to her, to see if I could save her, not to them.

Edit: Guess who beat Arwin without having to unseal the zodiac armaments a single time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.19.0.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2022 (bugfix)

Last edited:

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
how is the sex actions , she give in easly and not much cat or opposite ? i hate those lifeless sex actions

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
how is the sex actions , she give in easly and not much cat or opposite ? i hate those lifeless sex actions
Knowing this game, this update probably lets you unlock the ability to make her eat bacon for breakfast instead of the healthier alternative of oatmeal, as well as letting you corrupt her to watch 30 minutes of TV a day instead of just reading all the time.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Knowing this game, this update probably lets you unlock the ability to make her eat bacon for breakfast instead of the healthier alternative of oatmeal, as well as letting you corrupt her to watch 30 minutes of TV a day instead of just reading all the time.
Why do you follow this thread and keep replying when you clearly dislike the game?

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
What is wrong though is that the development itself is very slow ://.

This guy writes like 1-2 short scene a day (like cheerleading practice, mall, home,, etc) and then goes to sleep.

I'm still supporting this guy on patreon, but kinda frustrating to do so. Comparing to other ones (e.g. HangoverCat), I feel like my $15 is more well spent on them.

Could you probably deliver things faster?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What is wrong though is that the development itself is very slow ://.

This guy writes like 1-2 short scene a day (like cheerleading practice, mall, home,, etc) and then goes to sleep.

I'm still supporting this guy on patreon, but kinda frustrating to do so. Comparing to other ones (e.g. HangoverCat), I feel like my $15 is more well spent on them.

Could you probably deliver things faster?
There's an actual RPG here, you know. It's not a VN like what HangoverCat makes. The scenes are just one part of the development.

Reactions: bimboform

subli

Jul 30, 2020
In your opinions, if someone were to play as best as they could as Aura, trying to avoid corruption, and as best as they could as Alicia, trying to corrupt Aura, how would it go? I'm guessing Aura would come out way ahead, there's a lot more space for optimization in her gameplay compared to Alicia's.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
What are the chances of someone making a Ren'py version of this to skip some of the more tedious grind, and kinda difficult combats? I love the artwork, and I thoroughly enjoy the story.. I just kinda hate the RPGM aspect.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
What are the chances of someone making a Ren'py version of this to skip some of the more tedious grind, and kinda difficult combats? I love the artwork, and I thoroughly enjoy the story.. I just kinda hate the RPGM aspect.
The chance is practically 0. It will be like making a new game almost from scratch.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes