Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
anyone have bug like when you start new game/+ then you try to fight goblin or spider, in the fighting menu attack, collar or guard can NOT be use?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.18.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
So I'm following the Walkthrough for max lewdz, I'm up to where I first go into the Castle of Wrath area but the guide says I shouldn't be getting the curse, but I don't seem to have nearly enough resistance to actually do the tasks it wants me to do.

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious, or if this area has changed since the guide was written. Far as I know, the only thing I've potentially messed up is my Slime feeding order since I must've missed some harvestables and fed in a different order than the guide writer.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I'm following the Walkthrough for max lewdz, I'm up to where I first go into the Castle of Wrath area but the guide says I shouldn't be getting the curse, but I don't seem to have nearly enough resistance to actually do the tasks it wants me to do.
Are you trying to do everything in one day? It'll reset if you leave and come back the next day.

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
Are you trying to do everything in one day? It'll reset if you leave and come back the next day.
The guide is set out in a day-to-day path, so I assume the task for this day I'm supposed to be able to do right away. I scrolled down a bit to see the next one, and I don't last long enough to do that one either.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The guide is set out in a day-to-day path, so I assume the task for this day I'm supposed to be able to do right away. I scrolled down a bit to see the next one, and I don't last long enough to do that one either.
So, what exactly is the problem? Don't have enough steps to make it to where the guide tells you to go? Because that certainly shouldn't be the case.

Also, past a certain point, there's no need to follow the guide day to day, as long as you keep an eye on your corruption level. Just follow it step by step, however long it takes you.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Are monsters gives you exp? I slaughtered almost all goblins in starting forest, but somehow I'm still only at level 2.

How can I level up fast? Only quest? They are a little too hard imo.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are monsters gives you exp? I slaughtered almost all goblins in starting forest, but somehow I'm still only at level 2.
No, and leveling is almost irrelevant in this game. You get stronger through learning skills, spells, enhancing equipment at the blacksmith and winning duels. Best to avoid non-boss fights when possible.

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
So, what exactly is the problem? Don't have enough steps to make it to where the guide tells you to go? Because that certainly shouldn't be the case.

Also, past a certain point, there's no need to follow the guide day to day, as long as you keep an eye on your corruption level. Just follow it step by step, however long it takes you.
Yeah, unless there's some way to get extra steps that I missed then I'm a decent chunk of steps short of being able to do what it wants.

Mostly trying to figure out what exactly has gone wrong, not too worried about missing out on any scenes at this point.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
No, and leveling is almost irrelevant in this game. You get stronger through learning skills, spells, enhancing equipment at the blacksmith and winning duels. Best to avoid non-boss fights when possible.
The forest goblins give you a bit of money when you beat them though.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The forest goblins give you a bit of money when you beat them though.
Yeah, humanoid enemies drop some gold, but it's best to come back for them when they become trivial. Though in the case of the goblins, they should be cleared out early so that the merchant restocks 2 apples a day.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
How to unlock it?
Also how to activate "Swap with Alicia"? I have 73 relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to reduce Aura's relationship with Rose to 60. that will let you swap. As for unlocking vice, that requires you to unlock the next section of Aura's mind by removing Rose as the guardian. If you keep unlocking things in the first four rooms you will get there eventually.

Reactions: Del.Mar

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
Okay been glancing back through the Walkthrough, got to the bit where it gives a stat check before the Festival of Greed... and turns out my MDef is, like, 18? points lower than it should be. Assuming nothing happened during the Festival to lower it at least. That would account for my massive lack of Resistance problem...

I didn't liquidate any stats, so I'm not sure what could've happened... The guide tells me when to Infuse, and when I need to read books too.

Are there any big sources of MDef, or big ways to lose it, that I may have missed or accidentally activated?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes