octopu

Feb 22, 2018
In the FAN WALKTHROUGH (MAX LEWDNESS), on day 30 it doesn't let me "Implant the Shopping Interest". On day 31 it allows me and I also have the option of "Implant Fashion Magazine 2".
Is there a way in the game to see what day it is?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
In the FAN WALKTHROUGH (MAX LEWDNESS), on day 30 it doesn't let me "Implant the Shopping Interest". On day 31 it allows me and I also have the option of "Implant Fashion Magazine 2".
Is there a way in the game to see what day it is?
As Alicia, check the stone tablet thing in the room where you spawn.

Reactions: octopu

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Is it possible for someone to take a save and unlock the lewd book scenes? I've got a full lewd playthrough that's missing these even though I read the books and I'd like it to be fully lewd!

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Just played the game again to try the new content after the festival and tried a 100% pure run, normal difficulty no NG+. I really like the new content a lot.

Regarding the difficulty, It was pretty easy until the festival but after that the difficulty went up quite a lot I would say and I had to get mental changes and I was forced (or maybe not???) to use SK to kill the magistrates worshippers when they were 2 or more. But this might be because there is not enough new skills or just chests giving gold, blessed water etc for a 100% pure run and anyway it might be even better if a 100% pure run is not possible.

I have a few suggestions too:
1) It would be nice if you could put somewhere the exact mathematical formulas of the skills damages, how much damage do critical hits compared to normal attacks, what does LUCK do exactly in terms of percentages and other things like that. Maybe you can expand the books in the adventurer guild or add a special item which allows us to see those numbers in a single place for weird people like me without bothering normal people with tons of numbers and formulas.

2) The percentage of enemy "weakness" or "resistance" to elements in the bestiary. Not sure if it those percentages are the same for all enemies but it would be good if not.

3) I think you should add the "bubble state" ( the one water mages give you) in the list of common states in the adventurer guild.

sierrox

Jun 21, 2020
Think there's a bug with 0.18.2. Even went and started a fresh new game to test it out and I got the following.

Attack and skills are grayed out and can not be selected during battle. Only action that works is selecting items. Screenshot 2022-05-13 193431.png

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
I think there's a bug with the sick workers quest I defeated all the mutated hyrangeas in the forest of runes eastern forest 1 and the quest hasn't progressed. Is this a bug or is there another area with more of them to beat?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think there's a bug with the sick workers quest I defeated all the mutated hyrangeas in the forest of runes eastern forest 1 and the quest hasn't progressed. Is this a bug or is there another area with more of them to beat?

You're in totally the wrong area.

Exit west (left) *inside* the town where the quest takes place.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You need to go to Riverflow and from there, enter the forest to the west. There's an area with wolves and a hydrangea boss.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes