smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hey aura-dev, i killed the drug dealer without know he had scenes, am i fucked until NG+?
As far as that chain of scenes go? Almost certainly. This is why I now have save points at several choice points in the story.

Blismonger20

May 31, 2021
Can someone share a save file from the latest patch, just want to check the game out before I commit to being a hermit

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I had a bug: when addicted and at 0 willpower, Aura moves to the drug dealer to ask for free drugs (because of the "free drugs" skill), she spends there the whole day masturbating (because the womb of lust) but the day doesn't finish.

Anyway, great job! One of my favorite games by far!!!
Lmao emergent gameplay™ Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Aura gonna die in the end of the game, fucked, killed and eated. :cry:
Uhh... what?? :D :D No?

Hey aura-dev, i killed the drug dealer without know he had scenes, am i fucked until NG+?
No soonish isekai sex for you.

Reactions: Knowlton

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the game is fantastic, where ever the plot leads it is awesome. I spend almost equal time with Alicia as I do with Aura. Both characters are written well. I start to like Alicia as much as Aura,I begin to wonder who is the main character (smirk). Both characters are interesting. I do feel sorry for Alicia given her past,which only makes her more relatable. That flashback scene with her and Aura was cool. Keep up the hard work,cheers. just being facetious but I do ship Aura and Alicia a lot of lost time together to make up. I do like Rose but, I just like Alicia more.(evil smirk)
I will ship them only if Alicia will redim herself.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I will ship them only if Alicia will redim herself.
yes,it would be neat if Alicia double crosses the main vilian. Alicia s Cheerleader followers have started to question Alicia,even becoming jelous that Alicia is giving so much attention to Aura. They want to be Alicia s # 2 not Aura. Really cool plot though.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Not sure what the second part of your quesiton is about. But the first knowledge orb is marked green because it gets marked as unlocked in one of the new scenes. But the orb itself hasn't been implemented yet.
your game is awesome.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yes,it would be neat if Alicia double crosses the main vilian. Alicia s Cheerleader followers have started to question Alicia,even becoming jelous that Alicia is giving so much attention to Aura. They want to be Alicia s # 2 not Aura. Really cool plot though.
But for me she is moved by jealousy. She is human Alicia if I'm not mistaken. Why need to corrupt her instead of learn just her whe Aura went trought. Aura is kind and helpfull why she need need to corrupt her?

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
But for me she is moved by jealousy. She is human Alicia if I'm not mistaken. Why need to corrupt her instead of learn just her whe Aura went trought. Aura is kind and helpfull why she need need to corrupt her?
(SPOILER-Maybe) from what I understand about Alicia's sad childhood, Aura's family took her in. Alicia's experience while she was a child is what shaped her personality,however Aura befriended Alicia before Rose came into Aura's life. Alicia had only experienced bad and selfish things and was confused on why Aura and her parents were so nice to her. Alicia liked being the friend in control however was more lenient when she was friends with Aura. Alicia wanted Aura to be her #2. that is until Rose came along. Well things began to change,for Alicia perspective she was losing a friend to some lower class nerd,hence slowly becoming resentful and began bullying those that reminded her of the person who stole bestie. However the fact Aura began to hang around Rose instead of Alicia, She started to blame Aura herself for falling for Some nerd's charms. Now Alicia has the chance to get her friend back while punishing the ones that took Aura away from her by Turning Aura against them. Now Alicia thinks she is doing this to prove to the main baddie that she is worthy,however given Alicia un trusting and jaded personlity,it is a possibility she will double cross him. Perhaps that is where Alicia gets a bit of Redemption,in her own way.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I like the writing by the way, I don't think I remembered to say so earlier. I especially like the dynamics in the literature club, the scene where Laura tells Patricia that she wants to talk books with her friend again is heartbreaking.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
However the fact Aura began to hang around Rose instead of Alicia, She started to blame Aura herself for falling for Some nerd's charms. Now Alicia has the chance to get her friend back while punishing the ones that took Aura away from her by Turning Aura against them. Now Alicia thinks she is doing this to prove to the main baddie that she is worthy,however given Alicia un trusting and jaded personlity,it is a possibility she will double cross him. Perhaps that is where Alicia gets a bit of Redemption,in her own way.
Truning Aura aganst her now friend isn't that gonna make her friend make ramind Aura never turn her back to her friends? Since Alicia want turn Aura aginst them it a bit like you gann put a dahher againste herself as well and it not gonna turn weel if Aura gonna make put all puzzle on their place and stuting fight this mind controllling brainwashint that Alicia doing.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
can't wait to play this game when it's complete, i played it in the early phases and was amazed.

now i'm patiently waiting for it to be complete hope you don't lose the passion for this game :giggle:

Mar 18, 2019
1. Currently we are looking at bimbofication + eventual cheating IRL and moral degeneration in both IRL and Roya. iirc dev has said they'd be open to making alternate paths after 1.0.

2. Linear atm, see above. The way to 1.0 is supposed to be streamlined with minimal options for deviation.

3. No, so far Alicia is pretty much getting her way almost every time. I don't know how 1.0 will end but it's pretty clear it's going to be an Alicia (or maybe just Richard) victory. Whereas the "pure" path consists of simply not doing the mental changes.
I see. Thanks for the info. I suppose I'll wait for 1.0 to see how it looks and feels then.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes