Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Looks like in 3 months the first vaginal penetration scenes (George, drug dealer) will be ingame and have CGs.

Last edited:

Jun 21, 2017
this game is 1 year old and theres no sex yet lol
Fine in my opinion. The story and dialogue is quality, and it doesn't appear the dev is milking the patreons like some other devs do. (Imagine paying monthly for 2 updates a year LOL)

Reactions: Zastinx

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for making the thread! A little note regarding the title: It's Star Knightess Aura.

Absolutely! (I consider virgin/purity run to be "Zero lewdness run").
But a 100% purity run is quite challenging, especially on first playthough.
Though there is NG+ system in place for those that struggle but would like to do it.
the game is fantastic, where ever the plot leads it is awesome. I spend almost equal time with Alicia as I do with Aura. Both characters are written well. I start to like Alicia as much as Aura,I begin to wonder who is the main character (smirk). Both characters are interesting. I do feel sorry for Alicia given her past,which only makes her more relatable. That flashback scene with her and Aura was cool. Keep up the hard work,cheers. just being facetious but I do ship Aura and Alicia a lot of lost time together to make up. I do like Rose but, I just like Alicia more.(evil smirk)

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much .... talk .... i don't have time for this

Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
I had a bug: when addicted and at 0 willpower, Aura moves to the drug dealer to ask for free drugs (because of the "free drugs" skill), she spends there the whole day masturbating (because the womb of lust) but the day doesn't finish.

Anyway, great job! One of my favorite games by far!!!

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, checking up on the progress of this game. The last time I tried it it was still early (old art early), so I'm here to get some answers to see if I should jump back into it.

1. What way is the corruption heading? I love pure -> slutty corruption, but good -> evil is a no go. Last time I played you were kinda on an evil path, but many mechanics weren't in place then, so I'm wondering can you play a good/lewd character, or do you have to choose one or the other?

2. Are relations linear or do we have multiple paths? Last time I played you had to diss your best friend. I'd have prefered to keep her and eventually corrupt her as well, possibly down a lesbian path. How is this mechanic looking nowadays?

3. Can you get an upper hand over the evil bitch? Or change her into good, or make her fall in love with the MC, or just plain dominate her or something? Basically, can you use her own devices against her and influence her in any way?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, checking up on the progress of this game. The last time I tried it it was still early (old art early), so I'm here to get some answers to see if I should jump back into it.

1. What way is the corruption heading? I love pure -> slutty corruption, but good -> evil is a no go. Last time I played you were kinda on an evil path, but many mechanics weren't in place then, so I'm wondering can you play a good/lewd character, or do you have to choose one or the other?

2. Are relations linear or do we have multiple paths? Last time I played you had to diss your best friend. I'd have prefered to keep her and eventually corrupt her as well, possibly down a lesbian path. How is this mechanic looking nowadays?

3. Can you get an upper hand over the evil bitch? Or change her into good, or make her fall in love with the MC, or just plain dominate her or something? Basically, can you use her own devices against her and influence her in any way?
1. Currently we are looking at bimbofication + eventual cheating IRL and moral degeneration in both IRL and Roya. iirc dev has said they'd be open to making alternate paths after 1.0.

2. Linear atm, see above. The way to 1.0 is supposed to be streamlined with minimal options for deviation.

3. No, so far Alicia is pretty much getting her way almost every time. I don't know how 1.0 will end but it's pretty clear it's going to be an Alicia (or maybe just Richard) victory. Whereas the "pure" path consists of simply not doing the mental changes.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why that blond that in her mind cant become her best allie to face the Demon King? I think. That blondy could be trully a good ally instteed of enamy. She kinda hot. But rather wait till see what the dev had in store. Perosnaly I hope that one who inAura Mind gonna really become trully her best friend and not her enemy. I have bad feling about that Aura gonna die in the end of the game, fucked, killed and eated. :cry:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
An unlockable gallery should really be a thing.
There is a Clear Gem item (I think you can find it in the shrine at the start of the main game). It takes you to the galleries and NG+ options. You'll still have to see the scenes first to unlock them in the gallery, or else get someone's save from this thread.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There is a Clear Gem item (I think you can find it in the shrine at the start of the main game). It takes you to the galleries and NG+ options. You'll still have to see the scenes first to unlock them in the gallery, or else get someone's save from this thread.
1652101781055.png
Where exactly is it?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes