smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Just getting that after reducing 1 happiness...
Know how to fix this ??

View attachment 1789687
I would find the similarly named bangles image file in the same directory, make a copy, and then rename the copy to that file name so it has something to actually display. Creating blank file with that name in the game's img/pictures directory would almost certainly also work, and possibly be a little less work.

Jul 22, 2017
my game crashes and can't find a reference image on the 2nd scene where Aura is masturbating in her real life home, anyone know if there's a fix?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Can a relatively recent save file be added to the original post? A save from the latest patch but without having run through the new content. I'm curious about changes but playing through this takes several days.

Alternatively, does anyone have such a save file on hand? I would search but there are 20 pages of results for this thread, and they apparently can't be ordered by date.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
0.18.0 and the image is img/pictures/SI_Aura_RL_Bangle_1.png
I would find the similarly named bangles image file in the same directory, make a copy, and then rename the copy to that file name so it has something to actually display. Creating blank file with that name in the game's img/pictures directory would almost certainly also work, and possibly be a little less work.
From right above your post. Dunno if it works. Alternatively you could wait until a version with a fix becomes available.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can a relatively recent save file be added to the original post? A save from the latest patch but without having run through the new content. I'm curious about changes but playing through this takes several days.

Alternatively, does anyone have such a save file on hand? I would search but there are 20 pages of results for this thread, and they apparently can't be ordered by date.
That should be something akin to what you're looking for.

Nothing from 0.18 should be done. Have barely touched the fortress dungeon from previous update (or was it the one before that?), as I've basically kept that save just to see the various mental changes/scenes until such a time that I feel like starting a new game+.

Reactions: drowsy

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I may have encountered a bug with the Shoes II interest, or for the scene that triggers the Shoes II interest. I'm fairly deep in the corruption path at this point, and I seem to remember Shoes II being available well before this in a previous run. Here's the save if anyone wants to take a look. Thanks in advance.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I have 2 questions about the new update...
First, why is that orb green if it's not implemented?

And why is her image changed like this after attempting to replace memory?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
The Fact you play Alicia as well as Aura gives for an interesting experience. Seeing Alicia's perspective as the story progresses is very neat. Learning the history she has with Aura from Childhood,is actually relatable,minus the unhealthy vendetta she gets from losing a friend to somone else. Personally I think Alicia just wants her friend back deep down and some of her cheerleader followers see that,even though she does not. I also think her real grudge is at Aura's friend,not Aura per se. Great Story. Wish everyone can have a happy "evil smirk" ending. Cheers.
This is exactly why I think we need an "Alicia keeps Aura" ending because it feels like her efforts would be for naught if he were to take her away from her friend (Rose) and current boyfriend (George) just to give her up as a slave to a new boyfriend (Richard). I mean you could argue that they (Aura Alicia and Richard) would have the same dynamic as Aura did with Rose and George but I don't see Richard as one to happily share but rather like the type to dominate and monopolize and maybe even mind break Aura if she tries to resist which I doubt is what Alicia actually wants to happen.

Reactions: Erebon Draug

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
when I dl the saves here and move them to the save folder, they don't come up as options to load in game

what am I doing wrong here?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
when I dl the saves here and move them to the save folder, they don't come up as options to load in game

Try saving your own game to that slot, and then overwrite with the save you downloaded.

Also, not that you can really confirm this, but you should try to use the same version of the game as the save.

Reactions: pizbia

Ari105

Jan 1, 2018
So this is a game where you have to run away from hentai to get a good ending, or it's still possible to go through all hentai and still win?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So this is a game where you have to run away from hentai to get a good ending, or it's still possible to go through all hentai and still win?
According to the dev:

There will be 2 endings, one "good" and one "bad". Bad is where corruption is finished before bad guy is defeated, good is where bad guy is defeated before corruption is through.

So, basically, you can do *almost* all the hentai and still win.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

RPGM keeps track of the list of saves in the global save file. The common trick is to create a dummy save ingame and then overwrite that witht he downloaded save.

bobbyjoe234

Nov 8, 2020
can someone tell me how to get the 2nd point of vice needed for the selflessness orb? im trying to follow the max lewdness guide but weve only just unlocked vice and i only got 1 point from the congregation merchant i saved?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Vice is rising when you stealing stuff, like ropes in the mines, chests in young merchant & trade assembly.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I may have encountered a bug with the Shoes II interest, or for the scene that triggers the Shoes II interest. I'm fairly deep in the corruption path at this point, and I seem to remember Shoes II being available well before this in a previous run. Here's the save if anyone wants to take a look. Thanks in advance.
Playing for the first time, so I can't compare to previously. But I'm stuck on not getting shoes II too, and according to the strategy guide it should have already triggered.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes