Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to make it so the gallery shows all the scenes in the game without actually having to do them first? If not, does anyone have a save file with all of the scenes unlocked? Also if not, seriously dev change that shit
As I posted this I realized that the game updated to 0.18 since the last time I checked, so epic now even more grinding

gideon88

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the status " Withdrawal " ?
I try the drug until level 3 addiction, but than nothing happend.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
You've got the wrong demon lord. The answer you are looking for is slaughter. My mental changes don't match up either, but I have managed to avoid doing a restart on my corruption playthrough for quite a few versions, so I assumed it had to do with that. Here's a list of the new mental changes from the release post for you to look through to see if you see any you have missed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm up to date, and thanks! That's what I get for skimming the question!

1234MRG

Dec 8, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how the curse after defeating Mammon works? (These statuses "got cursed 1, 2, 3") I can't buy anything or learn new spell without lowering my stats and willpower. I play the game in story mode but even on easy difficulty I got stuck.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how the curse after defeating Mammon works? (These statuses "got cursed 1, 2, 3") I can't buy anything or learn new spell without lowering my stats and willpower. I play the game in story mode but even on easy difficulty I got stuck.
It lowers willpower proportionally to how much money you spend (and by extension you get Cursed I, II or III depending on how low willpower is), but it should be restored the next day. So I don't think it matters when learning abilities unless the training is done the same day.

1234MRG

Dec 8, 2020
It lowers willpower proportionally to how much money you spend (and by extension you get Cursed I, II or III depending on how low willpower is), but it should be restored the next day. So I don't think it matters when learning abilities unless the training is done the same day.
Oh, thank you very much for your help and quick answer!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
is there a latest walktrought?
Considering that the addiction mechanic was a somewhat big change I would expect a good bit of the walkthrough needs to be reevaluated. The max lewdness guide is already updated for 0.18 for what that's worth. I wouldn't hold my breath for the other walkthrough though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say I blame them. The last several major updates have all had mechanics introduced that I imagine made the guide need to be reworked. I would guess that you could try following the old guide and be ok for the most part. Having withdrawal will make things quite a bit harder though, so you will want to make sure to adjust your item consumption for that.

Reactions: mappero87

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Only oral. I'm almost certain that first sex scene has been stated to be the third asking for free drugs scene though, and according to the release post is planned for June. So it's getting pretty close.

There have been instances where it is obvious that Alicia and Richard aren't fully cooperating with each other. Also when Aura unlocks more of her power her mental projection suggests that her power is also influencing Alicia, so you're probably not far off. As she is written, I feel like Alicia is too much of a fan of cocks to go full yuri, I could absolutely see a future ending where she ends up turning against Richard though.
Introducing the sisterhood of traveling cocks lol

Reactions: tshakudo

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
i wonder if the grandchildren of my grandchildren will be alive to watch the first full sex scene of this game xD, jokes aside the game whole plot is amazing but i prefer wait for more updates until the real thing begins

Reactions: daedalus25

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
slaughter, acolyte, don't remember the third and invidia are the answers for the demonologist ;)
For the name there are two answers I tried that worked. Loki is the one most often mentioned, Dolus also works, and gets a odd reaction from the demonologist.

Reactions: pizbia
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes