smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Playing for the first time, so I can't compare to previously. But I'm stuck on not getting shoes II too, and according to the strategy guide it should have already triggered.
There might have been a scene that took priority over the scene that would have planted shoes II in the trashcan. Some scenes also take a few days to trigger. I know you need to have installed the shoes app before you can get the interest, but I don't really remember what else might be needed besides that.

Jack8001

Nov 30, 2018
Where is the drug dealer in underground city? looked through every inch and can't find him, do I need to do something for him to appear?

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Where is the drug dealer in underground city? looked through every inch and can't find him, do I need to do something for him to appear?
They should be hanging out in the bottom right corner. They wearing a purple hat and are visible from the teleporter IIRC, and standing beside a chest.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
There might have been a scene that took priority over the scene that would have planted shoes II in the trashcan. Some scenes also take a few days to trigger. I know you need to have installed the shoes app before you can get the interest, but I don't really remember what else might be needed besides that.
The only requirement listed in the strategy guide is to install the app, which I did at least 20 days ago. There's been plenty of empty days since. I've gotten stuck because I don't have enough compliments to unlock popularity II, but I've done everything available.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The only requirement listed in the strategy guide is to install the app, which I did at least 20 days ago. There's been plenty of empty days since. I've gotten stuck because I don't have enough compliments to unlock popularity II, but I've done everything available.
If you could share a save I can check if it's a bug.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
If you could share a save I can check if it's a bug.
aura-dev: Just in case you missed it earlier, my original post (#2,792) had a save file as well. Not a particularly useful save file, since I didn't notice Shoes II wasn't available until fairly late, but maybe it will help.

A couple notes from that save. First, I was trying out hard mode, so corruption was being generated fairly quickly and therefore so were real world scenes. Second, I'm pretty sure I did the two app installs on back-to-back days, and ended up with both Fashion II and Celebrities I (I think it was those two) waiting in the trash can at the same time. I doubt that's important, but it does make me think that the issue is likely with conflicting scene triggers. I hope that helps.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev: Just in case you missed it earlier, my original post (#2,792) had a save file as well. Not a particularly useful save file, since I didn't notice Shoes II wasn't available until fairly late, but maybe it will help.

A couple notes from that save. First, I was trying out hard mode, so corruption was being generated fairly quickly and therefore so were real world scenes. Second, I'm pretty sure I did the two app installs on back-to-back days, and ended up with both Fashion II and Celebrities I (I think it was those two) waiting in the trash can at the same time. I doubt that's important, but it does make me think that the issue is likely with conflicting scene triggers. I hope that helps.
Alright I had a look. The scene unlocking Shoes II is Aura Dev 4, which has a quick cut-in at the end to Richard's home and requires it to be unlocked.
However, the unlock scene happens in Bad Guys Meetup 2 which is a couple of days after beating the Festival.
I don't see an issue with removing the unlock condition for Richard's home at Aura Dev 4 for the next patch.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Alright I had a look. The scene unlocking Shoes II is Aura Dev 4, which has a quick cut-in at the end to Richard's home and requires it to be unlocked.
However, the unlock scene happens in Bad Guys Meetup 2 which is a couple of days after beating the Festival.
I don't see an issue with removing the unlock condition for Richard's home at Aura Dev 4 for the next patch.
Ok. Thanks a lot for looking into it!

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for investigating. I wasn't aware that any of the core corruption progression scenes were gated behind Aura's progress in Roya. I think I'm going to stay away from hard mode for the time being. It's a puzzle I haven't had much luck solving, and I know it isn't (and shouldn't be) balanced yet. Best of luck in development over the next few months. I'm looking forward to seeing how this second major plot arc plays out.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm guessing I'm going to die from not having enough ways to spend corruption, so maybe I'll just restart. I learned a lot from my first play-through.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm guessing I'm going to die from not having enough ways to spend corruption, so maybe I'll just restart. I learned a lot from my first play-through.
Hard Mode on a first blind playthrough without any NG+ bonuses is indeed fairly tough, haha.
You did unlock 13 NG+ points for your next playthrough though.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Well, just in case you haven't already, go and kill / SK as many bosses as you can, as that affects your points for New Game+.

EDIT: Dev was faster ^^

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Going from Normal to Hard is from somewhat easy to downright punitive. I'll stick to the purple crystals in Normal if I want to speed up corruption.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Well, just in case you haven't already, go and kill / SK as many bosses as you can, as that affects your points for New Game+.

EDIT: Dev was faster ^^
My victory score is -108, so I don't think defeating bosses is going to do much.

Also, I think I want to try beating the game without bonuses.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.18.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes