aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev
One thing that I would suggest making sure to add to the status screen somewhere is the availability of "remove collar" because there isn't an easy way to check that currently, and it's kind of useful information to have.
I think the Remove Collar action being available or unavailable is a really good point. But I don't think it needs to be added as a special piece of information in the Status menu. I will most likely put it into the Remove Collar skill description (which I can also do in the current default UI).

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I think the Remove Collar action being available or unavailable is a really good point. But I don't think it needs to be added as a special piece of information in the Status menu. I will most likely put it into the Remove Collar skill description (which I can also do in the current default UI).
Yeah, that's probably the ideal place to add it.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The 1.0 release is only planned to have the two ending; kill demon king or get fully corrupted before you do. The plan for after that hasn't been discussed in much detail, but side content, including alternate endings, has been mentioned. People here seem ask about an ending where Aura ends up with Alicia pretty often, so it's possible that will be a post 1.0 thing. The dev could also have zero interest in making an Aura+Alicia ending though, I have no clue.
A corrupt Yuri Aura would be nice. Alicia manages to corrupt Aura but realizes her love of Aura trumps her desire to enslave her would be an interesting route to go down. For example a last minute betrayal. After all the rule is Aura can't deal the final blow to the Demon King which means someone else has to what better redemption for Alicia is there than to save her best friend or lover

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.18.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

croPath

May 10, 2017
Nah, considering the whole tag, you're not in the minority. Every single corruption story, be it in games, hentai or manga, always end with the woman corrupted and being "HAHAHA I'M AN EVIL WHORE NOW!". I have yet to see a story where the "corrupted" end with her being top of things and giving the antagonists their comeuppance.

Mental changes is fine. She goes from prude to "sluttish", from naive to street-savvy, from easily manipulated to confident and steadfast. If she needs to get raped a couple of times for her to learn? So be it.

And there's the meaning. She went from someone who couldn't do shit to someone who took over her enemies and all they stand for. She went from someone who cries at gay swans to someone who took the souls of her enemies and still kept sane.

From someone who couldn't see a dick without being outraged to someone who turned her enemies into the dickfiends they wanted her to be. You need mental changes something fierce in order to be able to do that. That counts, too.
because its corruption and not "revenge" or "femdom" genere you are talking about. You are talking shit about a genre being exactly what its intended to be and not looking for the right genre you want.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
because its corruption and not "revenge" or "femdom" genere you are talking about. You are talking shit about a genre being exactly what its intended to be and not looking for the right genre you want.
Aye, perhaps you're right. However, corruption and revenge are not mutually exclusive. And Femdom has too wide of a range.

Make no mistake, though. I ain't talking shit about your kinks. Just discussing, is all.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
any female lead sex scene yet?
Only oral. I'm almost certain that first sex scene has been stated to be the third asking for free drugs scene though, and according to the release post is planned for June. So it's getting pretty close.

A corrupt Yuri Aura would be nice. Alicia manages to corrupt Aura but realizes her love of Aura trumps her desire to enslave her would be an interesting route to go down. For example a last minute betrayal. After all the rule is Aura can't deal the final blow to the Demon King which means someone else has to what better redemption for Alicia is there than to save her best friend or lover
There have been instances where it is obvious that Alicia and Richard aren't fully cooperating with each other. Also when Aura unlocks more of her power her mental projection suggests that her power is also influencing Alicia, so you're probably not far off. As she is written, I feel like Alicia is too much of a fan of cocks to go full yuri, I could absolutely see a future ending where she ends up turning against Richard though.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The 5 Exbitionism to change the posture is not a good path to go down imo. I mean having fetish requirements to make progress at all with the corruption (assuming the posture change is required). I understand some lewdness will be necessary for the IRL corruption arc to continue, but when it comes to fetishes, ideally there should be scene variations rather than hard requirements.

Between this and the cap on lewdness increase for each H scene, I feel it's getting too restrictive on which/how many lewd scenes I have to do. I think it would really help to show somewhere (maybe the gallery) what the lewdness increase cap for each scene is, to at least help with plotting out what order to do them in.

Kudos though for having the option to buff a specific fetish + sensitivity.

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Nah, considering the whole tag, you're not in the minority. Every single corruption story, be it in games, hentai or manga, always end with the woman corrupted and being "HAHAHA I'M AN EVIL WHORE NOW!". I have yet to see a story where the "corrupted" end with her being top of things and giving the antagonists their comeuppance.

Mental changes is fine. She goes from prude to "sluttish", from naive to street-savvy, from easily manipulated to confident and steadfast. If she needs to get raped a couple of times for her to learn? So be it.

And there's the meaning. She went from someone who couldn't do shit to someone who took over her enemies and all they stand for. She went from someone who cries at gay swans to someone who took the souls of her enemies and still kept sane.

From someone who couldn't see a dick without being outraged to someone who turned her enemies into the dickfiends they wanted her to be. You need mental changes something fierce in order to be able to do that. That counts, too.
On of the things i hope for is that 1 of the ending is that aura becomes the new empress with alica and richard has her pets
And for my personal kink that she does it while while undergoing bimbofication, she uses that transformation to slowly get under the working of richards empire and turn the segements of the empire to her side.
And then while richard is fucking his bimbo "toy" aura she turns the table on him with magic/restraints/drugs/bites of his dick/... and takes over like that.
But the final step then should be to corrupt alica to join aura after aura has dealt with richard.
Posibly also using the bimbofication on them and there minds.
The mind one is optional as is could also be used a way of torture to break them

Reactions: Creiz

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The 5 Exbitionism to change the posture is not a good path to go down imo.
I had planned to only stick to checks on 5 on various secondary stats but not go beyond that. That should be enough to check for some minimum amount of progression so the real world scenes feel more in sync, but without requiring a lot of scenes. I will probably also simplify one of the interactibles in the Instinct Room to allow for some limited conversion of stats -> secondary lewdness stats. I wanted to make this exclusive to the last chapter, but I believe that kind of tool will be necessary to guarantee progress even if the player doesn't find any lewd scenes for raising a desired secondary lewdness stat. Not sure yet on this one.

Adding the minimum lewdness and secondary stat increases to the recollection room is a good idea.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
on v 18. There's a mental change to improve posture that I meet the requirements of (Exhibition >= 5), but it's greyed out. Is it a placeholder? And is the demonologist knowledge test greyed out as well? Aura is already on the second real world 'pose'

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes