Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are there any big sources of MDef, or big ways to lose it, that I may have missed or accidentally activated?
Water Shield (?), which you learn in Trademond, buffs it by 10 points I think. There is also a consumable item that can buff MDEF, you can get it from the alchemist in Trademond after the Riverflow crops quest.

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
Water Shield (?), which you learn in Trademond, buffs it by 10 points I think. There is also a consumable item that can buff MDEF, you can get it from the alchemist in Trademond after the Riverflow crops quest.
That might be the problem then. Water Skin is doing nothing to my MDEF. Regardless of if I have it on or not, when I go into the castle area I only have 50 resistance.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
That might be the problem then. Water Skin is doing nothing to my MDEF. Regardless of if I have it on or not, when I go into the castle area I only have 50 resistance.
Resistance was updated to also check your MDEF after entrance.
So if you have Offensive Stance on which reduces your MDEF massively, you only get little Resistance.

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
Resistance was updated to also check your MDEF after entrance.
So if you have Offensive Stance on which reduces your MDEF massively, you only get little Resistance.
Omfg, I swear I checked offensive stance. I must've somehow turned it off and back on.

Thanks so much, went from 50 to 270 resistance lol.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
How can i get my willpower up? Any items? I used 2 vitality potions in battle and its stupidly low now (after using water or lewd action it do not back to normal).

Also where i can find tunnem in "bandit`s leader camp"? Quest from Desmond and abducted refugees. I can't find it on the map. I need to go through rune forest or what?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How can i get my willpower up? Any items? I used 2 vitality potions in battle and its stupidly low now (after using water or lewd action it do not back to normal).
Wait a day, it'll remove all temporary willpower minuses, such as vitality potion effects.

IIRC there also was an item that increased it, but really not worth getting.

Also where i can find tunnem in "bandit`s leader camp"? Quest from Desmond and abducted refugees. I can't find it on the map. I need to go through rune forest or what?
It's in the southern portion of the forest of runes, where there are those buildings and patrolling bandits.

One of the buildings houses (or housed, in case you killed him already) a Bandit Boss and 2 sets of stairs. One of those stairs leads to a tunnel.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
1. How can I level up my slime to level 5? What should i feed him to make it fast/cheap? Or is it some late game feature and i need to wait?

2. I can't find all 4 pieces of formula in slimy quest. Only 3. Some help?

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
How can I level up my slime to level 5? What should i feed him to make it fast/cheap? Or is it some late game feature and i need to wait?
the experience gain is based on the value of the item, so there isn't a 'cheap' way to level it. I usually end up feeding it things have a negative aspect to them that won't matter to the slime first, after that I mostly prioritize making it tankier.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Ok, seriously, the difficulty of the mobs on "normal" mode is so fckng high. Way too high. I try the slime worshipper at Arwins party for the fucking 50 time now and always loose (don't want to use SK now). It's not the first time i have serious problem with not-boss enemies. This is not what i expected from normal mode. Seriously, why you set the difficulty level so high in h-game? Especially when we already have "hard" mode for masochists.

Reactions: damnmang

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, seriously, the difficulty of the mobs on "normal" mode is so fckng high. Way too high. I try the slime worshipper at Arwins party for the fucking 50 time now and always loose (don't want to use SK now). It's not the first time i have serious problem with not-boss enemies. This is not what i expected from normal mode. Seriously, why you set the difficulty level so high in h-game? Especially when we already have "hard" mode for masochists.
Well, you start out as super weak, due to the complicated circumstances explained in the intro, so it's no wonder you're barely able to take on a few goblins in a fair fight.

It's balanced out by the fact that you have a near automatic "I win" button, in the form of removing collar.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Dear Dev, you made there a realy good game ^.^

Yesterday 4:00 AM Me: I will test it just a Half houre

8 houers later Me: Oh shit that was it with sleep xD

I really like the Changes you can make on Aura and Alicia is such a good antergonist. After that playtrough i can say i looking forward to the full game and cant wait to get the in Delevelopment stuff. I think i will store the game as long it is finished cuz i will play it in One run after it is finished.

Sorry for my really bad english but i typing this after i played it without sleeo so it is difficult to think ^.^ but i hope you understand what i mean ^.^

Reactions: Radbug

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The festival of greed is a massive difficulty spike. I ended up having to do a NG+ and made sure I was really prepared to get through it the first time. The game has also gotten several mechanics added that increase difficulty since then, so it might be time to swing the difficulty in the other direction. That said, the slime summoner is boss. I don't have any specific advice for the fight other than that you should 100% treat it as a boss fight.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
If i want to play corrupt route (not 100% optimal step by step from walkthrough/guide, but like normal ignorant player), should i get Arms Of Wrath curse to reduce my willlpower or it will be hard to play with in late game?

Also what I need to do to allow me sharpen the sword? I do it 2 times at very beggining of the game, but now i stuck on 900 gold to sharpen.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If i want to play corrupt route (not 100% optimal step by step from walkthrough/guide, but like normal ignorant player), should i get Arms Of Wrath curse to reduce my willlpower or it will be hard to play with in late game?
Well, as of right now Arms of Wrath is something you gain near the end of content, but there's already content after it, and there will be (I assume) significantly more in the future.

So I guess avoid it if you can, especially since to lower your willpower for pink scenes all you'll need is some gool ol' drugs.

Also what I need to do to allow me sharpen the sword? I do it 2 times at very beggining of the game, but now i stuck on 900 gold to sharpen.
Sell them Star Metal, you get one sharpen per Star Metal sold.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The game strongly hints that to fight mutated hydragea (or however you spell it) you want wind magic to disperse their pollen. I've had the quest to kill two of them for a really long time, but I've never encountered anyone who might teach wind magic. Are you supposed to kill them without it, are you supposed to have met someone who does teach wind magic, or are you supposed to wait on that quest for a long time?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I don't remember the details because it has been a while, but what I do remember is this:
There is a guy in the starting town who asks Aura to recover a ring for him. The ring is held by the goblin shaman on the first map of the Forest of Runes.

After you return the ring you can learn a wind spell from the guy's girlfriend (or was it fiance?). That spell, when active will blow away the Hydrangea's pollen for a few rounds (but you can recast it during combat if necessary).

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks! I completely missed that I could talk to her. Didn't help though, since they kept infinitely spamming -attack so my damage was stuck at 1 per turn.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes