Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
I love how Alicia's mind warping ends up ruining one of the male antagonists fav game in development it makes me think that had he known she was making that game he might of put off his plans till she finished the game.
Great opportunity to some easter egg in the easter egg ;)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any way to add a "sexy bad ending" to the maid story? I feel that was the best one so far....
Aura-dev has a maid bad end planned in the future and it was an option in one of his patreon polls to implement the bad ending early or work on the UI system and unfortunately it didnt win the poll. But the UI system that won in the poll is actually looking really amazing! It kinda reminds me of the game Legend of Heroes Trails of cold steel. But yea to answer your question he does plan to add a maid bad ending in the future.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Aura-dev has a maid bad end planned in the future and it was an option in one of his patreon polls to implement the bad ending early or work on the UI system and unfortunately it didnt win the poll. But the UI system that won in the poll is actually looking really amazing! It kinda reminds me of the game Legend of Heroes Trails of cold steel. But yea to answer your question he does plan to add a maid bad ending in the future.
Excellent, thank you very much.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Bug in the newest version: The heart speech-bubble showing that John has a lewd scene shows up before he does.
"of the people" is said twice.
"was whore" -> "was a whore"
"agains" -> "against"
"even thought" -> "even I thought"
"in another" -> "is another"
"pleasentries" -> "pleasantries"
"strenghten" -> "strengthen" (and again afterwards)

Also, I'm not getting the promised amount of gold from the bar job (v0.20 pre 1). Looks like the bonus from Lewdness isn't factored in?
Thanks for the reports! Fixed.

The UI artist who made that mockup sadly quit on me after 2 months of radio silence. The current design looks like this

Feb 27, 2018
a question to those who have played the game in the current versions - Is it still impossible to skip dialogue? and are there actual H scenes in the game? (like... more than the ones in the preview)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
a question to those who have played the game in the current versions - Is it still impossible to skip dialogue? and are there actual H scenes in the game? (like... more than the ones in the preview)
1. You can skip dialogue (and fast-forward the game in general) very fast. Check the options menu.
2. There are dozens, but only some have CGs. Check the changelog.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.19.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure my walkthrough so far is far from optimized. I know a few things I'd change already. If you see any major opportunities for improvement. I think once I reach the festival I want to go back and make an improved version.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure my walkthrough so far is far from optimized. I know a few things I'd change already. If you see any major opportunities for improvement. I think once I reach the festival I want to go back and make an improved version.
My key strategy for an optimized playthrough in hard is to SK the Bandit Leader to early unlock the Refugee Camp and then using the money from killing Bandit Leader, you can buy Mana Stones to increase your MP to learn Summon Slime. Once you have Slime, killing Goblins, Spiders, Ogres, etc. becomes a lot more efficient.

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

subli

Jul 30, 2020
That's a possibility. I was mostly trying to avoid removing the collar, but it might be more efficient. But if you do why the bandit leader rather than the ogre commander? You get more money from the ogre.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
That's a possibility. I was mostly trying to avoid removing the collar, but it might be more efficient. But if you do why the bandit leader rather than the ogre commander? You get more money from the ogre.
Slime hard counters Ogre Commander with its PHYS resistance.
In general Hard Mode is balanced so that unlike Normal Mode it's possible that tactially using SK can lead to less Corruption gain.

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The reason I don't like using SK is that there's so much to do that ends the day, learning spells, learning martials, enhancing your equipment and so on. I very rarely simply end the day, so killing a boss sooner feels like it will mostly save time that I will then have to spend later.

enboy

Apr 13, 2022
I think I'm stuck. I have increased my relationship with Alicia as much as I can, but my relationship with Rose remains at +73. I can't remove the final book and there are no overworld events happening anymore. Do I reset?

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I have increased my relationship with Alicia as much as I can, but my relationship with Rose remains at +73. I can't remove the final book and there are no overworld events happening anymore. Do I reset?
There's walkhrough on first page and follow the guide.

enboy

Apr 13, 2022
There's walkhrough on first page and follow the guide.
I'd been following the walkthrough (the fan one for max lewdness), but it tells me to get rid of the final book even though I can't. Do I have to make more progress in the guild before I advance the plot in the overworld?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd been following the walkthrough (the fan one for max lewdness), but it tells me to get rid of the final book even though I can't. Do I have to make more progress in the guild before I advance the plot in the overworld?
Attach a save so I can have a look (you'll have to put it an a .zip, .7z or .rar first for the site to accept it).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 172 Votes