the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.20.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Stargazer207

Nov 26, 2017
Unsure if there is a fix for this bug that has already been explained however when trying to do the 3rd Merchant scene it freezes as soon as the other merchant is supposed to take a look at you. Included save for reference.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
No 100% save, but if any returning player wants to skip the first few hours or have some NG+ points, I've made some saves.
Sadly getting a bug that won't let me enter Trademond (on all saves), I have played this game from start to finish so not that hard for me but it kinda sucks how you have to keep the saves intact across versions, might start putting them on the cloud.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sadly getting a bug that won't let me enter Trademond (on all saves), I have played this game from start to finish so not that hard for me but it kinda sucks how you have to keep the saves intact across versions, might start putting them on the cloud.
Damn, you're right. Must be due to the map changes. Thankfully it's still possible to get in through the bandit tunnel or teleporter (which btw aura-dev, triggers the post-Festival guard dialogue when you enter Trademond even though he's not there)

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i've seen this game getting a lot and lot of updates
so here's my question :
does this game have vanilla/good ending already ?
or devs still just adding H scenes ?

i assume its the latter

so no content YET if u want to keep the MC sane for good end (like, say Karyn prison, where u can protect MC's purity)
or is this game is meant / unavoidable for her to fall into the dark side ? (for example, dark hero party)
like there's no way around for her to survive without sex

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i've seen this game getting a lot and lot of updates
so here's my question :
does this game have vanilla/good ending already ?
or devs still just adding H scenes ?

i assume its the latter

so no content YET if u want to keep the MC sane for good end (like, say Karyn prison, where u can protect MC's purity)
or is this game is meant / unavoidable for her to fall into the dark side ? (for example, dark hero party)
like there's no way around for her to survive without sex
afaik ETA is another 2 years for 1.0 (i.e. the first possible ending). Right now, you have two ways to play: pure (which is harder) or corrupt. If you go pure, you do no/very few mental changes (IRL corruption), you don't use the OP Star Knightess abilities, and it's pretty much a non-H JRPG with a bunch of potentially lewd stuff that MC turns down. You miss out on a lot of goodies (most H-scenes are goods, money, discounts, training or quest progress for sexual favors). Pretty much the only advantages to a pure run are you can't get a Game Over through corruption and you amass a potentially higher score for NG+ points.

It's possible to amass and spend corruption without doing lewd stuff, but at some point you'll need a bunch of Lewdness to unlock more mental changes (this is where MC starts to get frisky with George IRL). And I guess it's technically possible to be lewd in Roya without doing mental changes, through copious use of Blessed Waters and good gameplay.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I built a hotfix fixing a couple of things, especially the critical bugs regarding Trademond.

Reactions: JennaJJ

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
these girls look damn sexy.... but its RPGM :sick:
While I personally don't mind RPGM games I understand your reluctance, there's a ton of crappy ones around.

I would still recommend you give this one a try though; it's a bit of a slow burn (a good thing imo, makes the payout later on far more satisfying), but it's solidly written and the corruption mechanic is interesting. If you do give it a go, make a new save at the start of each day in case you feel you messed up.

In addition, the developer has been very consistently plugging away at it and seems to actually have a well thought out plan for the games development instead of just winging it.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
After reading "channeling Your erotic thoughts into magic" my screen turned all black and nothing happened (day should have ended). However I can use inventory and read another book to end the day (or read the first book again but still nothing happening). aura-dev

Apr 14, 2018
'Advanced' gallery crack for version v0.20.0
Just drop the files inside into the games main directory. If it doesn't ask if you want to replace files you're doing it wrong.
* Scenes on cracked ground are text only and therefore gay af.
* Scenes on stone are exposure only.
* Scenes on gold have art and sexies beyond exposure.
* IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO REPLACE YOUR CURRENT SAVES THEN DELETE THE SAVES FOLDER BEFORE PATCHING! I changed the map variables so it should still have a fully unlocked gallery on your own saves if you'd prefer.
* Save six is a gallery save.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
After reading "channeling Your erotic thoughts into magic" my screen turned all black and nothing happened (day should have ended). However I can use inventory and read another book to end the day (or read the first book again but still nothing happening). aura-dev
I can't seem to reproduce this. Would you mind sharing a save?

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes