subli

Jul 30, 2020
I feel like the rise to intermediacy quest doesn't quite fit with the rest of the game. By the time you're halfway there you're becoming quite seasoned and much more powerful than when you started. I would suggest lowering the requirement to 5 tasks, and balancing the game around that.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know if it was already fixed or someone reported it, but the values of cheating and other status in the compendium are not updating correctly after sex scene with drug dealer, we get +3 of vagina and cheating, but in the compendium cheating doesn't get any point and vagina only add +1, orgasm and lewdness seems to add right though.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I feel like the rise to intermediacy quest doesn't quite fit with the rest of the game. By the time you're halfway there you're becoming quite seasoned and much more powerful than when you started. I would suggest lowering the requirement to 5 tasks, and balancing the game around that.
Yeah, this quest has been around for a long time, and feels to me like it should complete around the same time as the festival of greed. I would bet it will either get some additional early game quests or have the numbers reduced eventually. It's unlikely that the dev will mess with this until it becomes relevant.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I will need to revisit how it feels like after I have added the novice quests (Probably 2-3) for Nephlune and the Paul quest in Trademond.
The optimal limits for the rank-up quests can be easily adjusted later on when we have most of the planned side quests in the game.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Do i play the game now or wait even more?

do most scenes have CG now?

what about the sex scenes?

I don't mind waiting more since this game is probably very very worth it.

would be happy if anyone could tell me how many hours of content there is and if it's worth to play now or wait more

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Do i play the game now or wait even more?

do most scenes have CG now?

what about the sex scenes?

I don't mind waiting more since this game is probably very very worth it.

would be happy if anyone could tell me how many hours of content there is and if it's worth to play now or wait more
There's some info at the end of the thread's changelog.

Reactions: f95sunrise

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just use the ofificial links (see first post for links to Patreon and itch.io)
afaik 0.20 is not supposed to be public for another 2 weeks. Internal releases tend to get leaked here right away. So without paying, the most recent you can get right now officially is 0.19.3.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know how many star metal there are in the game so far? I know of 7, but there are several areas I've never been to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Just defeated Arwin, and just re-entered Trademond. Now I'm stuck below the guards right after one says "Oh hey Aura" I can't do anything, move or open anything at all.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes