xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
aura-dev
Found a bug when you do the third date with the merchant after the festival of greed
went to his house accepted the quest and then the same thing happend as with entering trademount > textbox and afterwards nothing happens and game no longer accepting inputs.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev
Found a bug when you do the third date with the merchant after the festival of greed
went to his house accepted the quest and then the same thing happend as with entering trademount > textbox and afterwards nothing happens and game no longer accepting inputs.
Thanks for mentioning, should be fixed in 0.20.0a.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
This might be a stupid question but is it possible to lock yourself out of progressing through the brainwashing?

I'm currently at day 70 and it's probably been 10-15 days by now without anything happening in the real world and I can't (as far as I can tell) spend any corruption anywhere, everything is limited by relationship-values, compliments (only have 3) or other things.

I did things rather slow in the beginning so maybe I hadn't brainwashed her enough before a timed events, or maybe I trashed the books in the wrong order?

Looking at my personal & social stats they're something like this:

compliments: 3
Alicia: -70
Rose: 89
George: 104
Richard: -1000

In the Relationship-room I've switched the toggles for Rose and Alicia and triggered tutoring.

In the happiness room I've unlocked level one of socializing, popularity & estrangement, maxed out the happiness-tank and disabled indecency-drain

In the appearance room I've smashed the glasses and undone the braids

In the interests room I've trashed the first two books on the left and enabled fashion 1.

And that's about it, as I mentioned, I can't find anything else that I can activate in any of the rooms and the days just keep ticking without any new events triggering and the corruption keeps going up.

I do have more things to do in the fantasy-world but I'm worried if I'm going to run into a bad end anyway due to inability to spend corruption or is there's something in the fantasy world that can help me progress with it, can you find new interests or get compliments in the fantasy world?

Sorry for the overly long post but I'm just starting to wonder if I should start over from a new game or not.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
You can activate the toggles for Rose and Alicia multiple times, each time changing your disposition one step. Have you done that as many times as possible? Your post doesn't make it clear.

Reactions: AnotherMike

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
You can activate the toggles for Rose and Alicia multiple times, each time changing your disposition one step. Have you done that as many times as possible? Your post doesn't make it clear.
I had not, thanks! Just switched then and considered them as "done", can't believe I failed to attempt multiple uses of them :)

Now I can burn a few more corruption points (was at 25/27) and hopefully progress a bit more.

Reactions: subli

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
This is the save with book bug aura-dev
Very strange. The recollection flag is set and I can't seem to be able to figure out how that leaked into the normal game mode.
Do you remember what you did that day? For now I will just add a rule to always reset the flag on day end, so if someone else reports the issue I know it must have been cause from something during the last day.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This might be a stupid question but is it possible to lock yourself out of progressing through the brainwashing?

I'm currently at day 70 and it's probably been 10-15 days by now without anything happening in the real world and I can't (as far as I can tell) spend any corruption anywhere, everything is limited by relationship-values, compliments (only have 3) or other things.

I did things rather slow in the beginning so maybe I hadn't brainwashed her enough before a timed events, or maybe I trashed the books in the wrong order?

Looking at my personal & social stats they're something like this:

compliments: 3
Alicia: -70
Rose: 89
George: 104
Richard: -1000

In the Relationship-room I've switched the toggles for Rose and Alicia and triggered tutoring.

In the happiness room I've unlocked level one of socializing, popularity & estrangement, maxed out the happiness-tank and disabled indecency-drain

In the appearance room I've smashed the glasses and undone the braids

In the interests room I've trashed the first two books on the left and enabled fashion 1.

And that's about it, as I mentioned, I can't find anything else that I can activate in any of the rooms and the days just keep ticking without any new events triggering and the corruption keeps going up.

I do have more things to do in the fantasy-world but I'm worried if I'm going to run into a bad end anyway due to inability to spend corruption or is there's something in the fantasy world that can help me progress with it, can you find new interests or get compliments in the fantasy world?

Sorry for the overly long post but I'm just starting to wonder if I should start over from a new game or not.
Off the top of my head, some things that you might be able to do are swapping Rose and Alicia's positions in the going home relationship, and (if you have made enough changes) mess with the computer in the interests room. You should also probably remove a studying book when you get a chance, as each of those starts a 7(?) day timer for an event. Also, did you add the first level of estrangement, or just reconfigure the drain? I ask because that is a pretty common error. There aren't any time sensitive corruption locking events. I have a run that I didn't start doing any mental changes until the 30-45 day mark that has progressed to the second set of chambers.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a save file with NG+ score of better than 37? Probably need the global file for that.

Thought I'd finally do a proper new playthrough.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Very strange. The recollection flag is set and I can't seem to be able to figure out how that leaked into the normal game mode.
Do you remember what you did that day? For now I will just add a rule to always reset the flag on day end, so if someone else reports the issue I know it must have been cause from something during the last day.
I'm not sure but i think it can be bj for free drugs in underground city (teleport with disguise from shrine) and third level of artist job in Riverflow. Also I have never used any codes/cheats or had a similar problem before

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm not sure but i think it can be bj for free drugs in underground city (teleport with disguise from shrine) and third level of artist job in Riverflow. Also I have never used any codes/cheats or had a similar problem before
And you didn't enter the Clear Room recently?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So i am doing the novice adventurer quest. I have completed 6 quest and now I am stuck. No new quest is triggering in Roya. Do i have to max out all the corruption rooms before i get more quests in roya? Also i seem to have activated Cursed 2, which is draining willpower at an alarming rate. How do i stop that? Someone pls help

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So i am doing the novice adventurer quest. I have completed 6 quest and now I am stuck. No new quest is triggering in Roya. Do i have to max out all the corruption rooms before i get more quests in roya? Also i seem to have activated Cursed 2, which is draining willpower at an alarming rate. How do i stop that? Someone pls help
1. Mental changes and whatever quest you do in Roya are disconnected. You don't need any specific event in Roya to advance mental changes, although some later ones require stats like Lewdness or Vice. And mental changes are not needed for quest progress in Roya.
2. Have you done Forest of Danger? Or post your save.
3. Cursed doesn't drain willpower, it's a result of low willpower. What does drain willpower passively is Womb of Lust (check the skills menu), and the lost willpower can be reset by doing a lewd scene or using a Blessed Water.

Reactions: djv007
3.90 star(s) 172 Votes