Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since the dev is getting in depth with answering questions (kudos for that btw, always appreciated in a dev), I'd like to ask, is there a roadmap for content to be added? I'm hoping for less linear corruption in particular, so that it's possible to make progress with different combinations of hobbies/relationships/etc.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Since the dev is getting in depth with answering questions (kudos for that btw, always appreciated in a dev), I'd like to ask, is there a roadmap for content to be added? I'm hoping for less linear corruption in particular, so that it's possible to make progress with different combinations of hobbies/relationships/etc.
I will probably make a more concrete road map in Sept or so since there are some producitivy variables that depend on whether the patreon can further grow and allow me to cover them or not.

Basically my current approach is depth over width. For 1.0 there will only be 2 main endings, and the corruption event chains will have quite a bit of linearity. This is to keep variation writing small and ensure that I can reach the point where you can play the game from start to finish.
It probably won't be the experience some people are looking for due to lack of customization but I think it should still be fun and sexy.

For 2.0 I plan to then switch the strategy to width over depth.
The focus will be adding branching endings, alternative corruption options, eliminating constraings between event chains and instead just writing the variation, alternate modes such as story mode with less and easier enemies, options for customizing viewable content, etc.
That kind of features will be the focus.

I expect overall dev time for 1.0 to take roughly 3+ years.
But whether all planned story segments and features will make it into 1.0 depends quite a bit on funding.
My current budgetng plans are 700€ for continuous art commissions / 100€ for assets such as tilesets and sound effects / 200€ for changing services such as a mapper for city maps or an editor for improving key scenes such as the intro.

Sorry for not always checking the thread and giving full replies.
Between day-time job and deving the game there isn't much time. :D

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Awesome, thanks. On the one hand it's a bit disappointing (if perfectly understandable) that corruption progress is prioritized, but otoh it's good to have confirmation that less linearity is planned for later.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
how many hours to beat new version? chancelog says 5-9H this is true? :O
Gameplay wise there isn't new content in the newest version 0.6.4, it's just the art upgrade.
If you are a new player, then it should fit. Various people have reported me they currently end at ~10h.

Oct 21, 2017
Gameplay wise there isn't new content in the newest version 0.6.4, it's just the art upgrade.
If you are a new player, then it should fit. Various people have reported me they currently end at ~10h.
Holy shit. 10Hours to play. man you are so amazing thanks for the game

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The character rework on the main char and finally some lewd stuff going on has made me want to look forward to more of its update compared to before it look like some titles with proper character standing model but lewd scenes were textbased.
Alicia should get a little rework too.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The character rework on the main char and finally some lewd stuff going on has made me want to look forward to more of its update compared to before it look like some titles with proper character standing model but lewd scenes were textbased.
Alicia should get a little rework too.
Alicia rework is already commissioned and I expect her by ~0.7.2. :)
If everything goes according to schedule first H-CG would be at the latest in 0.9.0 (End of Juli).

Reactions: Dreamatrix
Mar 18, 2019
Is reverse corruption for Alicia possible or planned?

Someone recommended this game as a good corruption based thing, so I'm wondering which direction it is going towards. From the little I tried I'm interested in the lewd corruption route, but in no way interested in the "being a colossal cunt" kind which Alicia is displaying quite prominently (at least at the point I'm at).

If corruption leads to being an asshole then I can just focus on a pure route and disregard the corruption part of the game, so I'm inquiring in order to plan accordingly.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is reverse corruption for Alicia possible or planned?

Someone recommended this game as a good corruption based thing, so I'm wondering which direction it is going towards. From the little I tried I'm interested in the lewd corruption route, but in no way interested in the "being a colossal cunt" kind which Alicia is displaying quite prominently (at least at the point I'm at).

If corruption leads to being an asshole then I can just focus on a pure route and disregard the corruption part of the game, so I'm inquiring in order to plan accordingly.

If you don't amass loads of Corruption you can slowly progress through the corruption route while doing some lewds but without going to the parts where Aura becomes too much like Alicia. Though it becomes then quite important to manage corruption well.
But if you plan to play purity otherwise, you would need to do so anyways.

Reverse corruption (purification?) is not planned for 1.0 although I will just thinly spoil that the Star Knightess has a yet unrevealed skill that could enable it.

FCBiscuit2

Feb 5, 2021
Would the only way to gain more lewdness from old events be to start a new game?
As the changelog 0.6.2 states that pink events now grant more lewdness

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Would the only way to gain more lewdness from old events be to start a new game?
As the changelog 0.6.2 states that pink events now grant more lewdness
I'm afraid so! That being said, hopefully 0.7.0 next week will be having 3 new lewd events.
If I can finish them all. :D

Reactions: FCBiscuit2

FCBiscuit2

Feb 5, 2021
I'm no artist but something seems very wrong here!

View attachment 1207040

View attachment 1207045

It's a shame because the other characters look well drawn. Hope the dev get's these fixed.
Check the changelog or the patreon and you'll see that artwork has recently been changed and is being worked on

I'm afraid so! That being said, hopefully 0.7.0 next week will be having 3 new lewd events.
If I can finish them all. :D
Great stuff!

3.90 star(s) 177 Votes