Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Never felt being a Demon Queen would...I don't know how to describe it, put a bad taste in my mouth?

I wish there existed a way to stuff some spice back into Charlotte. She was particularly likeable as an NPC...if I were Aura I'd certainly want her as a lady-in-waiting when I rule Roya with Richard. Her personality's just fun to toy with.

But she just gets all...boring after her corruption. I don't even see the bigger tits outside of the status screen, and I never paid enough attention to know if they actually got bigger.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Has nothing to do with the lava area.

Also, do you have Water Skin turned on, at what level and what's your MDef? Those help with being burned by lava once you actually need to/want to go to the lava area.
Zarkhy I did improve my water skin and managed to get in the cave I beat all enemies but i failed to find the source of the phenomenon.where is it?
SLOTH QUEST

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Never felt being a Demon Queen would...I don't know how to describe it, put a bad taste in my mouth?

I wish there existed a way to stuff some spice back into Charlotte. She was particularly likeable as an NPC...if I were Aura I'd certainly want her as a lady-in-waiting when I rule Roya with Richard. Her personality's just fun to toy with.

But she just gets all...boring after her corruption. I don't even see the bigger tits outside of the status screen, and I never paid enough attention to know if they actually got bigger.
The demon queen stuff is fine, it's not really how I would have done it, but it hasn't been terrible and there is still a lot of space for there to be changes if the devs want to.

I agree that I think having the party members, especially Charlotte and Paul(ina), being corrupted and warped by Aurora as she becomes darker would be more satisfying than just selling them into slavery essentially. It would have been a better reflection of what was going on in the real world with Rose and Laura in my opinion.

Just in general I wish Aurora would corrupt those around her in Roya more. Generally she either just gives them drugs to make them submissive, or gives into greed and sells someone into slavery. Part of Aurora's corruption is that the strong shall rise, and the weak should serve the strong, and she doesn't really convert anyone else to that line of thinking.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Itch take card and paypal only. I have separated steam account for these kind purchase since you can refill your steam wallet using cash anonymously at 7-11. It also made update easier and want to suppose great developer such as this one.
I've only ever used prepaid cards to purchase things from itch, so being anonymous shouldn't be an issue. Also, if the steam version does get approved it's going to need an external patch for the adult content, so if anything it will be more difficult to update than the itch version.

I never paid enough attention to know if they actually got bigger.
They did. I posted a little looped animation I made a couple pages back (on Friday) If you're curious to see how she changes. She starts out totally flat chested, goes up to 'medium' sized breasts after the first change, and ends up very busty and gets slightly wider hips for her final change.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Zarkhy I did improve my water skin and managed to get in the cave I beat all enemies but i failed to find the source of the phenomenon.where is it?
SLOTH QUEST
Like I said...

The Sloth quest has NOTHING to do with the lava area.

Explore Mountainreach. Learn Open Domain II if you don't have it.

I don't remember all the details since it's been quite a while since I last did it, but make sure you have a few Pyromantium, as you'll need to make sure the Mountainreach Alchemist has enough bombs in their inventory. A lot of people get stuck on that point.

3.90 star(s) 177 Votes