SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
It's been a good long time since I played, are the end game corruptions all reliant on being with Richard, or can you do everything that doesn't involve him? Because I still think he's incredibly lame and boring. If I can go full corrupt and go with Alicia instead then I'll jump back in.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's been a good long time since I played, are the end game corruptions all reliant on being with Richard, or can you do everything that doesn't involve him? Because I still think he's incredibly lame and boring. If I can go full corrupt and go with Alicia instead then I'll jump back in.
Yeah, the endgame is extremely Richard-heavy. There is plenty of Rose too though.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
So this game actually has sex scenes now? i remember trying this excited few years ago only to get cucked with only some light mental corruption and hints of possible NTR sex in the future.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So this game actually has sex scenes now? i remember trying this excited few years ago only to get cucked with only some light mental corruption and hints of possible NTR sex in the future.
Well the NTR is not so strong in this game since the BF gets dumped before the Earth sex really gets going, but the late game is a total fuckfest on a corruption run. You don't need to get that far to see penetrative sex, but maybe 15 hours into the game in Roya.

Reactions: brandonboi

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Well the NTR is not so strong in this game since the BF gets dumped before the Earth sex really gets going, but the late game is a total fuckfest on a corruption run. You don't need to get that far to see penetrative sex, but maybe 15 hours into the game in Roya.
15 hours?......... yeah maybe ill skip this.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
bro thats whole 15 hours full of corruption content tho
Except it's not even really corruption for most of that, it's just redundancies. And the pacing's completely inconsistent.

Most of the 'corruption' is just unlocking the ability to do things she's already corrupt enough to do but just won't until the arbitrary unlock is completed first because... reasons? The handwaving in this game is abysmal.

Game's functionally not even a quarter of its actual length, you're just forced to do arbitrary steps first to progress, and barely any of it is actual content.

I like this game, but it's nowhere near perfect, and the corruption's a complete joke designed to draw out game development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star Seeker

MegaZeroX7

Oct 26, 2023
I like this game, but it's nowhere near perfect, and the corruption's a complete joke designed to draw out game development.
The game isn't a quick fap, its for people with who are into slowburn brainwashing. Just because it isn't your taste doesn't mean the dev is trying to draw out development.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes