reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I reached the treshold of 25 corruption.I am stuck,I can't upgrade anything and doing quests doesn't advance anything.the quest system is so blurry i had to come back time and time again to find how to find specific locations,or quest requirement.
the game has good game mechanics but the quest hint system is utterly useless. day 60

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I reached the treshold of 25 corruption.I am stuck,I can't upgrade anything and doing quests doesn't advance anything.the quest system is so blurry i had to come back time and time again to find how to find specific locations,or quest requirement.
the game has good game mechanics but the quest hint system is utterly useless. day 60
In that case you screwed up, this game is great but you have to measure your steps to advance without getting stuck, corruption at the beginning is not much of a problem but if you get careless the water can reach your neck.

anyway, at what point did you get stuck ? you can't spend corruption points ?

pauron

Apr 23, 2018
So go to the next day.

Willpower resets each day, and all you need to do is to start the day with 1 WP to be able to pay for it.
???

I start every day at 0-7. I'm forced to have sex every third day (ruining the pacing). There's definitely no resetting willpower.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
In that case you screwed up, this game is great but you have to measure your steps to advance without getting stuck, corruption at the beginning is not much of a problem but if you get careless the water can reach your neck.

anyway, at what point did you get stuck ? you can't spend corruption points ?

link to my save.i succesfully managed to reach 27 but other than that I can't unlock anything else.but really does anybody else think it's fucked up to have a quest hint window that's even more difficult than the game itself?:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Mega
link to my save.i succesfully managed to reach 27 but other than that I can't unlock anything else.but really does anybody else think it's fucked up to have a quest hint window that's even more difficult than the game itself?:mad:
I find the games mechanics cool but if you spend most stime struggling to know where to go and how to progress it ruins the whole experience.

Reactions: User327 and pauron

pauron

Apr 23, 2018
I find the games mechanics cool but if you spend most stime struggling to know where to go and how to progress it ruins the whole experience.
Yeah, I had this issue massively as well. Like, there's nothing telling you the second city has opened at any point - so I skipped straight to part three and wondered why the game was so difficult after the festival. The worst part? Some characters refer to city #3 by the name of city #2 incorrectly (the bandit adventurer primarily), making it even more confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: reeroll

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
???

I start every day at 0-7. I'm forced to have sex every third day (ruining the pacing). There's definitely no resetting willpower.
The fact that you start at different willpowers each day means your willpower has reset.

It can then lower by the virtue of one of the curses (like eyes of greed).

Your real problem seems to be that you've done ALL the corruption content, locking yourself to critically low willpower, and are at a spiral that is going to end with the "bad end", once it is implemented.

However, to go back to the original question, even if you have only 1 willpower at day start, you can pay whatever amount of money you need to one NPC as long as you don't use that 1 willpower before talking to the NPC.

If you're feeling stuck due to the corrupt choices you've made, maybe try a NG+ run.

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
I just realized this was potentially a bug: Every time Aura was "Tired I/II," she immediately was "Lazy I/II" the following day. I didn't realize it was a bug until just now, when I added the trait "Beauty Sleep Is A Must," which seems like it's supposed to be a prerequisite for triggering the "Lazy" status.

Is that my understanding correct? Aura is not supposed to get the "Lazy" status until after she learns "Beauty Sleep Is A Must?" If so, then Lazy seems to be triggering improperly.

It's not a big deal since I've essentially played all the dungeon content in this build of the game, and am just going through unlocking all the mental changes. I don't know if I have a clean save file to share where the bug is present since I didn't realize it might be a bug.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I just realized this was potentially a bug: Every time Aura was "Tired I/II," she immediately was "Lazy I/II" the following day. I didn't realize it was a bug until just now, when I added the trait "Beauty Sleep Is A Must," which seems like it's supposed to be a prerequisite for triggering the "Lazy" status.

Is that my understanding correct? Aura is not supposed to get the "Lazy" status until after she learns "Beauty Sleep Is A Must?" If so, then Lazy seems to be triggering improperly.

It's not a big deal since I've essentially played all the dungeon content in this build of the game, and am just going through unlocking all the mental changes. I don't know if I have a clean save file to share where the bug is present since I didn't realize it might be a bug.
That would definitely be a bug.

EDIT: Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Last edited:

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
Oops, found another bug. This one is a bit more specific. If you try to trigger the "Aura drinks cum in underground bar" scene AFTER progressing through the Demon-cracy quest, and the Shadow's minion is in the underground bar, the bar patron who wants to make Aura drink cum gets stuck because he can't path through the Minion character.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Oops, found another bug. This one is a bit more specific. If you try to trigger the "Aura drinks cum in underground bar" scene AFTER progressing through the Demon-cracy quest, and the Shadow's minion is in the underground bar, the bar patron who wants to make Aura drink cum gets stuck because he can't path through the Minion character.
What version is this on, and where is the minion in the bar on that version? I had a pathing issue with him previously so I moved him over to the far left, which should prevent this one too, but if it's happening somehow since I moved him then it's definitely a bug.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Finished Verduex, Nephlune, and Trademond duelists and can't recruit Fleura. Not sure if there's another more duelists I need to beat?

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
What version is this on, and where is the minion in the bar on that version? I had a pathing issue with him previously so I moved him over to the far left, which should prevent this one too, but if it's happening somehow since I moved him then it's definitely a bug.
I added my save file, this is version 0.44.0. He's on the right side of the underground bar map, he's there with the two tasks to raise the Shadow's standing prior to starting the election. I haven't done either of those.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I added my save file, this is version 0.44.0. He's on the right side of the underground bar map, he's there with the two tasks to raise the Shadow's standing prior to starting the election. I haven't done either of those.
This was already fixed then, he's on the left now. :)

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
I remember playing this game, I wanted to do my playthough as a hero corrupting slowly into a slut but there was a big problem. I missed a lot of lewd scenes, I missed so much that I got greenlight for a mental change: masturbation is not enough, when my Aura had never masturbated. Even if I tried to bring the Willpower low it just refused to go down. It was quite insane, hope that it got fixed.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
In honor of Charlotte finally getting her corruption storyline finished in the 0.45 release I have used black magic to summon forth this animation of her. (In other words I was messing around with frame interpolation a little over a month ago and this was probably my best result and I recently rediscovered it saved in a random directory I was sorting through.) I can't seem to put the video inside a spoiler tag, so I hope it isn't too obnoxious.
View attachment Char Growth Animation.webm

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes