Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
James doesn't actually need to be dead for the quest to start. He even has a topic added about the election once it's started.
Then I'm wrong-I assumed it was a prerequisite, since I usually kill James as early as I can to get his artifact.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
It might be bugged then. It's not for everyone since I've started a playthrough on this version of the game and it triggered without an issue. That just means it's not easy to identify what the bug is. FWIW, I was doing this on a New Game +

How far have you advanced on the main plot? Have you finished off Draknar? Or reached Winterfall? Have you done the Reverse Summoning Ritual?

EDIT: Also, another fairly obvious thing that I overlooked is that Cult Leader James should be dead, so that's a reason it might not be triggering.
I finished Draknar, but haven't reached Winterfall yet. I'm currently locked in to a WP issue where I can't pay for the ship because I have the curse of greed (Aura refuses to spend money) and her will is too low.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I finished Draknar, but haven't reached Winterfall yet. I'm currently locked in to a WP issue where I can't pay for the ship because I have the curse of greed (Aura refuses to spend money) and her will is too low.
So go to the next day.

Willpower resets each day, and all you need to do is to start the day with 1 WP to be able to pay for it.

Kukubima

Jun 2, 2022
Use blessed potion if you want to buy something or learning skill its restore like 1-35 depends on your last day having lewd scenes or use blessed potion, even 1 it should be enough to even pay academy tuition

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
I'm stuck in the mental change progress, I think I need appearance competitiveness but it requires 15 compliments and I have only 14. Is it a bug?
Can someone check my save?

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Is there any plan on corrupting (with her help) the rest of her friends to the Maid Academy? Just asking because it was vaguely hinted.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there any plan on corrupting (with her help) the rest of her friends to the Maid Academy? Just asking because it was vaguely hinted.
No. Paul is corrupted at the maid academy. Charlotte is corrupted for her fiance. I feel it's unlikely the remaining two get scenes because one is already kinda corrupt, and the other would probably make winning impossible for story reasons.

Reactions: Comisar

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
No. Paul is corrupted at the maid academy. Charlotte is corrupted for her fiance. I feel it's unlikely the remaining two get scenes because one is already kinda corrupt, and the other would probably make winning impossible for story reasons.
That's unfortunate, thanks for the info.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Okay, regarding Demon-cracy's starting requirement:

James does not have to be dead, as someone else already pointed out.

The countdown for it starts the day you enter Winterfall; 5 days after, there will be an exclamation mark outside Nephlune where you'll get a scene with a courier who's looking for Aura. This starts the quest, where you'll continue by talking to Lord Nephlune to find that he's allied with Liliana to change things from the inside. You're then tasked with recruiting various new "cultists" for her, and after getting 3 of the 5, one of her opponent, the Shadow's, minions will appear to you the next time you enter Nephlune from any door/entry and ask you to corrupt them.

There was an earlier version that required you to be Intermediate rank at the guild, but that requirement was later removed.

You're then pretty much left to your own devices to continue recruitment, perform electioneering tasks for Liliana or the minion in the pub (including a new H-scene at Liliana if you've waitressed at least once), and effectively provide backing to whichever candidate you want to.

There were a few bugs with this on first implementation, including the crash from a page ago which was caused by something I did during testing that I forgot to remove, but that's now resolved. There was also a version where the Nephlune cutscene didn't progress to Liliana automatically, providing a window in which you could leave his manor via other means and break the sequencing. All of the major bugs here should be fixed as of 0.44.0.

There are still some changes to come to the quest, but for the most part it's complete now and should be feature-complete for you lot whenever you can access 0.45.0 or prerelease 3.

Reactions: MegaZeroX7

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
after that black-screen I quit and reload the save (that was a bit before that) so after clicking up to that point, it did work this time.

it seems to happen when u see the "day/night-time" animation and it was about to change into the next scene.
not sure if I "clicked" or what I did during that but when we get to the scene (where mc and boyfriend walk to school) it was all black. I could still use the keys, but the UI didnt show either. like the black(picture?) was covering everything.
If you want the dev (or someone) to solve your issue, do as you were asked, and post your save.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
my issue? its not my game.
also, it has nothing to do with the save, its a "timing" issue, that black screen is added by the DEV but its not removed correctly. thats something they need to check in the scripts. as I wrote, when I load the second time it worked. so why should I send the save?
The Dev asked you for a save so they can take a look at it, you ignored it to complain about your issue again, while also acknowledging that it resolved for your save. What if the dev would like to take a look at your save to see what the issue was, so that they might fix it for others? You don't have to post a save if you don't want to, but you're also the only person that has brought this issue to the dev's attention.

Reactions: devidevil888

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Im not working for them I don't have any obligations. Im a dev myself and I know how things works. I created my own engine from scratch and multiple tools. now u argue like u know something I don't. I already told them the issue. now what they do with that its not my problem and I don't want to do useless stuff. like discussing this with u.
Yet you keep posting.

If you're really a dev, you should know how much easier it is to have a save you can take a look at than to try and re-create a problem someone is describing...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How to increase agility? I am stuck at AGI 11. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP
Mainly by enhancing with Slimy Fluid materials (from killing slime bosses, there's one in the Northern Mine) at the Trademond workshop. There are some other materials too that increase AGI. Nadia in the Boar Hut also teaches a spell that increases AGI during combat.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes