CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
does high enough lust force you to sleep with roland? i've only done stuff to lower his reputation but after alchemy quest it just skips to a sex scene after calling me naughty when i report

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I haven't kept up with this game at all for a year, could someone tell me, how much can you corrupt Aura while keeping her personality in tact? Or can you put stuff back after you changed it? And if so are there events for that?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
does high enough lust force you to sleep with roland? i've only done stuff to lower his reputation but after alchemy quest it just skips to a sex scene after calling me naughty when i report
If you have zero effective willpower when interacting with Roland (or any other sources of lewd scenes) you will be forced to make a lewd decision. Roland can be very difficult to avoid those interactions due to him fulfilling several willpower reducing debuffs. You can see the trigger for the scene you had by going to the Roya replay room. In general, Aura will eventually have to have sex with Roland if you take all three study sessions, because Aura's willpower will always be extremely low.

I haven't kept up with this game at all for a year, could someone tell me, how much can you corrupt Aura while keeping her personality in tact? Or can you put stuff back after you changed it? And if so are there events for that?
You kind of need to explain exactly what you mean by "keeping her personality intact," but considering the main focus of Aura's corruption is Alicia making gradually larger and larger changes to Aura's personality I'd say you can't get too far. If you are playing on story mode so that you don't have to spend corruption then you can only corrupt her from the Roya side. I've not tried, but you could probably build enough lewdness for Aura to give a blowjob and/or let somebody eat her out without doing any mental changes. For her actually having sex, the closest possible option to avoiding massively altering her personality is probably John. You might be able to build up enough lewdness to get Aura to have sex with John without doing any massive changes to her personality, but you would still need to make a number of mental changes that impact her relationships and behaviors to get access to the "masturbation is not enough" mental change needed to trigger the scene.

There's no form of backtracking mental changes.

Reactions: CaptainMan

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
As the other guys said, I also dont have the quest active and see the support update dialogue. On a new game plus save, if that matters.
I also have this, but I can't even start the demon-cracy questline. I don't know how to activate it.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You kind of need to explain exactly what you mean by "keeping her personality intact,"
Keeping her interests and such. Not having to change some stuff like liking to read or liking robots. That kind of trivial stuff. I'd find that interesting, keeping some of her natural traits while what lies beneath gets corrupted more without her outside traits showing much. More of a low-key corruption.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
It's a quest that starts later in the game, I'm not sure what the requirements are besides some Trust. There's an election among the demon worshippers and Aura can support one side or the other. Of course one side is more corrupt and has extra/different rewards in exchange for underhanded actions. The quest is not completable yet.

How do you actually start this quest? I have my trust at 100+ and Lilliana doesn't have any new options. I've also talked to the leader about leadership issues and haven't got anything different.

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
How do you actually start this quest? I have my trust at 100+ and Lilliana doesn't have any new options. I've also talked to the leader about leadership issues and haven't got anything different.
You've got to finish a few adventurer quests in Nephlune. I think both Blue Sugar Menace and Lord of Phantoms. You might also need to finish off all the Nephlune Duelists. It eventually triggers with an exclamation mark on the world map in front of the entrance to Nephlune. I'm pretty sure you need to advance to intermediate level adventurer-I can't recall if Lord of Phantoms is an intermediate-level quest or not.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Keeping her interests and such. Not having to change some stuff like liking to read or liking robots. That kind of trivial stuff. I'd find that interesting, keeping some of her natural traits while what lies beneath gets corrupted more without her outside traits showing much. More of a low-key corruption.
Hmm... As I mentioned before, John is the "good" character for Aura to have sex with, but that requires unlocking the second chapter/set of rooms, which requires a lot of lost interests. The other option that leads to sex that could be possible without any mental changes would be prostitution, and I don't know how viable that option is as I have only ever experimented with finding a route for Aura to lose her virginity to George. The other sex options are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of those options require getting Aura's lewdness to a minimum of 32ish before they actually trigger. Things less lewd than sex should be possible to various degrees without any mental changes being done to Aura, although you would likely need to play on story mode or cheat to get Aura to max lewdness before needing to either spend corruption or get a game over.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Managed to activate the recruitment quest... I think. I beat one of the duelists in the tavern, but when I stepped outside I got a cutscene and then this error: 1720794262934.png

I think the quest is bugged to be in a partial progress state even if you haven't picked it up, which then puts the quest in a bad state when you activate it.

EDIT: Reloaded the save. This bug occurs if you talk to the female duelist in the tavern after beating her (which will show an "About Recruitment" option). Even if you don't select the option, it appears to put the quest in a partial state.

Last edited:

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
You've got to finish a few adventurer quests in Nephlune. I think both Blue Sugar Menace and Lord of Phantoms. You might also need to finish off all the Nephlune Duelists. It eventually triggers with an exclamation mark on the world map in front of the entrance to Nephlune. I'm pretty sure you need to advance to intermediate level adventurer-I can't recall if Lord of Phantoms is an intermediate-level quest or not.

I've now done all of this and still can't get the quest to trigger. I think it's bugged as of v0.44 if you hadn't already picked it up.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I've now done all of this and still can't get the quest to trigger. I think it's bugged as of v0.44 if you hadn't already picked it up.
Same for me.
Btw, I assume getting the "desire to be dominated by evil" completely locks me out of the john scene?

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
It might be bugged then. It's not for everyone since I've started a playthrough on this version of the game and it triggered without an issue. That just means it's not easy to identify what the bug is. FWIW, I was doing this on a New Game +

How far have you advanced on the main plot? Have you finished off Draknar? Or reached Winterfall? Have you done the Reverse Summoning Ritual?

EDIT: Also, another fairly obvious thing that I overlooked is that Cult Leader James should be dead, so that's a reason it might not be triggering.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
It might be bugged then. It's not for everyone since I've started a playthrough on this version of the game and it triggered without an issue. That just means it's not easy to identify what the bug is. FWIW, I was doing this on a New Game +

How far have you advanced on the main plot? Have you finished off Draknar? Or reached Winterfall? Have you done the Reverse Summoning Ritual?

EDIT: Also, another fairly obvious thing that I overlooked is that Cult Leader James should be dead, so that's a reason it might not be triggering.
Do you yourself have to kill him or does he die another way?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
James doesn't actually need to be dead for the quest to start. He even has a topic added about the election once it's started.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes