mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Havent played in a bit, and now an option asking for "lilianas standing" appeared in the nephlune underground tavern, anyone mind telling me whats up with that, and how I change it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Havent played in a bit, and now an option asking for "lilianas standing" appeared in the nephlune underground tavern, anyone mind telling me whats up with that, and how I change it?
It's a quest that starts later in the game, I'm not sure what the requirements are besides some Trust. There's an election among the demon worshippers and Aura can support one side or the other. Of course one side is more corrupt and has extra/different rewards in exchange for underhanded actions. The quest is not completable yet.

Reactions: mehmeme

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
The avenues for raising Liliana support are recruiting the characters she gives you notes for (they'll be in your inventory under "recruitment"; you can get the Adventurer Twins Aria and Liria from the Nephlune guild; a black priestess from either Nephlune city proper or the reopened church if you gave the white priestess enough drug formulae; a merchant in the Nephlune Congregation; the duel knightess Fleura; and a courtesan in the sailor's quarters.

You can also carry out two electioneering events for her, which are available from talking to her in her house.

Once you've recruited at least 3 of the potentials, a minion of her rival will appear next time you're in Nephlune and give you the opportunity to corrupt recruits to build support for The Shadow instead. This is your "corrupt" path which involves a number of vice actions.

If you're seeing the support update option on Anna without having the Demon-cracy quest active, it's a bug. Can you confirm whether or not you have that quest in your log?

Noon_Shadow

Nov 7, 2018
If you're seeing the support update option on Anna without having the Demon-cracy quest active, it's a bug. Can you confirm whether or not you have that quest in your log?
If it's a bug, I'm seeing it also. Started a new game+ using saves from previous updates (current version 44.0), and as soon as I'm able to go to the underground tavern and talk to Anna as Mary, there's a dialogue option "Support Update." I have not triggered the quest yet because I don't have the prerequisites.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
The avenues for raising Liliana support are recruiting the characters she gives you notes for (they'll be in your inventory under "recruitment"; you can get the Adventurer Twins Aria and Liria from the Nephlune guild; a black priestess from either Nephlune city proper or the reopened church if you gave the white priestess enough drug formulae; a merchant in the Nephlune Congregation; the duel knightess Fleura; and a courtesan in the sailor's quarters.

You can also carry out two electioneering events for her, which are available from talking to her in her house.

Once you've recruited at least 3 of the potentials, a minion of her rival will appear next time you're in Nephlune and give you the opportunity to corrupt recruits to build support for The Shadow instead. This is your "corrupt" path which involves a number of vice actions.

As the other guys said, I also dont have the quest active and see the support update dialogue. On a new game plus save, if that matters.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyone know where to find the save folder?
It's in the game folder, unless you have no saves yet.

Unless are you perhaps using the android version or something? If so, that is something you should tell when asking in the first place.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
i did save the game. but i don't see a folder named 'save'
Did you somehow change the save directory? If you go to options, there should be an option called "external save directory" in the interface tab, there it also shows you the location of your save folder. If you have that turned on, you can also try just turning it off and then the save folder should be created in your game directory the next time you save I think.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i did save the game. but i don't see a folder named 'save'
In 9/10 cases where saving didn't work at all, and no saves were created; it's because the game is located in some privileged location where Admin rights are needed for write operations. E.g. directly in C:/

RufferSOG

Nov 19, 2018
Did you somehow change the save directory? If you go to options, there should be an option called "external save directory" in the interface tab, there it also shows you the location of your save folder. If you have that turned on, you can also try just turning it off and then the save folder should be created in your game directory the next time you save I think.
this helps. thank you very much

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes