Trash

Mar 27, 2017
The public release is as always in 3 weeks. I wish piracy wasn't this fast with 1 day delay only, but it is what it is I guess.
When can you buy it on steam? I had bad experience with patreon type support. There isn't seem to be any open beta or pre-order option on it. It is also my best option to purchase anonymously

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
When can you buy it on steam? I had bad experience with patreon type support. There isn't seem to be any open beta or pre-order option on it. It is also my best option to purchase anonymously
You can buy it on Itch, no idea how anonymous that is though.

Trash

Mar 27, 2017
You can buy it on Itch, no idea how anonymous that is though.
Itch take card and paypal only. I have separated steam account for these kind purchase since you can refill your steam wallet using cash anonymously at 7-11. It also made update easier and want to suppose great developer such as this one.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Current target is end of January for the release. But it's not clear whether the game will be accepted on steam.
Also the steam version will be a censored non-adult version where you will need an external patch.
I wish life were different....

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I cant purchase items anymore since i am cursed...please help
Your willpower will reset the next day.

Just go to the next day. And learn to manage your willpower/curses, meaning if you got Eyes of Greed, don't go shopping at the beginning on the day, as that'll likely drop your willpower to 0.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Your willpower will reset the next day.

Just go to the next day. And learn to manage your willpower/curses, meaning if you got Eyes of Greed, don't go shopping at the beginning on the day, as that'll likely drop your willpower to 0.
by the way I can't progress the corruption (nothing has progressed in the corruption room.I am stuck no idea what i am supposed to do)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
by the way I can't progress the corruption (nothing has progressed in the corruption room.I am stuck no idea what i am supposed to do)
I don't understand what your problem is, you've got multiple available mental changes.

Do them.

Start by going to the upper room and do the two machines on the upper right.

Then go to the lower room and go to the twinkling lights.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
1722177980371.png
HOW? i keep getting burned by lava whenever i try to reach the cave (i avoid the burning stones/spots)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Never felt being a Demon Queen would...I don't know how to describe it, put a bad taste in my mouth?

I wish there existed a way to stuff some spice back into Charlotte. She was particularly likeable as an NPC...if I were Aura I'd certainly want her as a lady-in-waiting when I rule Roya with Richard. Her personality's just fun to toy with.

But she just gets all...boring after her corruption. I don't even see the bigger tits outside of the status screen, and I never paid enough attention to know if they actually got bigger.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 3876383
HOW? i keep getting burned by lava whenever i try to reach the cave (i avoid the burning stones/spots)
Has nothing to do with the lava area.

Also, do you have Water Skin turned on, at what level and what's your MDef? Those help with being burned by lava once you actually need to/want to go to the lava area.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes