MindController

Feb 5, 2022
An image of Aura the Demon Queen came out and she is beautiful, too bad that to get to her she has to become Richard's bitch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it makes you feel any better, an independent demon queen has been floated as a route for 2.0.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I was about to say version 46 has been released to patreon the corruption end is here! at long last, now we peasants' have to wait, but still it quite impressive so see this game come to (essential) fruition, so chears for Aura-dev!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I was about to say version 46 has been released to patreon the corruption end is here! at long last, now we peasants' have to wait, but still it quite impressive so see this game come to (essential) fruition, so chears for Aura-dev!
It's not actually the 'full' ending. It's still missing a number of epilogue scenes to close off all the various storylines. I'd honestly wait until they are all finished, but then I'd likely have to avoid discussion of the game for a couple months.

Manju

Jun 25, 2017
I just hope for more maid content after 1.0. I feel like Lord Trademond could be expanded, or maybe around the festival - the grape scene was peak, I think it awoke something in me lmao

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
So I guess I could report this on the patreon too, but a minor bug of sorts. When corrupting one of our party members, at both the party and the later wedding scene, the game assumes I married that pig Herman and so the dialogue is a bit off. Didn’t bother me but just wanted to put it out there.
excited for the coming epilogues! Cannot see where you go next as a developer. Glad to subscribe!

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
man, i kind of want to wait until everything is added before i play the game again because redownloading things just to play one extra event and look at a cg or two every patch sucks but it keeps drawing me in, especially with the potential of sissy george content.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
man, i kind of want to wait until everything is added before i play the game again because redownloading things just to play one extra event and look at a cg or two every patch sucks but it keeps drawing me in, especially with the potential of sissy george content.
I'm kinda sad that in my current save I never did the reverse summoning ritual.

That will apparently lead to the worst epilogue, since succeeding that allows John to successfully lead the resistance to Richard.

I've been doing the same, just load the latest patch and do the mental changes, thinking I'll eventually do a pure/good enough run once 1.0 is out.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm very tempted to see what's new, but I'll refrain, in the meantime to wait for the game to be completed, does anyone feel sorry for the characters on Earth? Because I really don't feel much, except for Laura, Rose turned into a whore very easily and George did everything wrong from start to finish, I can only feel ashamed for him.

On the other hand, I like Aura's companions in Royal better and they have been a genuine support in the story, they are the reason I think twice before corrupting Aura.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I'm very tempted to see what's new, but I'll refrain, in the meantime to wait for the game to be completed, does anyone feel sorry for the characters on Earth? Because I really don't feel much, except for Laura, Rose turned into a whore very easily and George did everything wrong from start to finish, I can only feel ashamed for him.

On the other hand, I like Aura's companions in Royal better and they have been a genuine support in the story, they are the reason I think twice before corrupting Aura.
I do feel bad for Laura.. But I desperately want some more on what exactly happened with Alicia and Victoria in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdnman993

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
i REALLY REALLY hope that we get a bunch of george sissy content without a random TG thrown in way too early to ruin the fun

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes