Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
having problems finding Sathanas other meat shields, i found this one(blue circle), but where are the others?
1725029634160.png
or has it something to do with the thing in the green circle?

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
That room with all the crates on the ground floor, there's a ladder or stairs that go down to the basement. Bring curse protection from Mira.
thanks, found it! now i have to find the last meat bag!:p

[EDIT]: got him anyway, reloaded a save an have beaten the meat shields without SK, did the quest pretty late in the game, so i didn#t gt how powerful i got! was even able to leave the scene without getting cursed!XD

Last edited:

dashisiashi

Aug 7, 2019
Is the demon queen Aura and corruption end in 0.4.5 or 0.4.6? This is my second playthrough since last year and i want to finish 1 route at least
You can do the corruption ending in .46 right now, but I don't know if there are H-CG's that need to be added or not. I have not played it yet.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev / Trihan I ran into a couple of bugs during the election quest. The first was that I could talk to James and repeatedly gain votes for the shadow by talking to him about election issues. The other issue I ran into was that the final election scene got caught in a loop where it would say I was discarding the leftover quest items, then fade to black, then restart from the beginning. I had done most of the quest on versions of the 0.44 branch, so it's possible that could have been an issue. Other than that I've been enjoying the new release. Congrats on finishing the corruption ending. I've only taken a quick look, but the new board game dungeon seems cool so far.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
It's been a long time since I played this, but for endings are there already multiple options? (I have no care for a "good" ending in this game) and mainly played for the lezdom back there, is that one girl that corrupts a package deal with the guy you fight at the start? Or are there a variety of "bad ends" to choose from?

Reactions: toplaygames

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
It's been a long time since I played this, but for endings are there already multiple options? (I have no care for a "good" ending in this game) and mainly played for the lezdom back there, is that one girl that corrupts a package deal with the guy you fight at the start? Or are there a variety of "bad ends" to choose from?
The only ending is a "bad" one. It is broken up into segments where what happens depends on actions Aura took in Roya, but it is all one giant ending. Other ending branches have been mentioned as side content that is likely to be added once the good ending is finished.

The only content in the game that could be considered lesbian is a single scene where an animated doll that is modeled after Aura fingers Aura, and I don't know that that counts. There are a couple of scenes that could be considered femdom on female, but only two of them that I can think of don't have a guy in the mix. Unless you're looking for non-sexual humiliation content. Late in the storyline there's quite a bit of Aura treating other females with complete disdain, and the maid academy has one scene where Aura gets some obedience training.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Ok dang now the game is just about done?...

i have been waiting for this game to be finished since, hmm after the very 1st´s arc of the story was finished i think.
nice on the Auradev to actually finish on the year he said on the roadmap he would do so :O, just one more month to go and i can finally go at this game once again :)

Shakorexis

Aug 23, 2023
I left the Charlotte/Victor events on the burner and now I can't figure out how to progress. I don't believe I got very far since the modifications aren't happening. Also, when I try to sell out Paulina, as the transition happens to the East Wing it stays as the black screen and doesn't progress further. I can still use the menu but nothing happens to progress the scene.

Screenshot 2024-08-31 210801.png .

3.90 star(s) 179 Votes