lackeroose

Dec 8, 2021
We set up a framework to allow for other people to make SKA-style games and also to facilitate future projects, but we haven't actually discussed specifics of what might come after yet. Or even if I'll still be part of the team. :D
What framework ? Never heard about this.

Jun 17, 2017
Ugh, I'm doing a #ReasonablyPure run and I've gotten bombed with the Aprhodisiac drug by the Acolytes in Underground Nephlune. So now I've gotten Withdrawal III and I don't know of any means to remove it that doesn't involve restarting the cycle of drug-taking. Waiting out the sentence seems totally unreasonable. It'd be neat if the Nephlune church offered some kind of service for addiction removal, especially considering that you can get addicted without your full compliance. Or is there already some workaround?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Ugh, I'm doing a #ReasonablyPure run and I've gotten bombed with the Aprhodisiac drug by the Acolytes in Underground Nephlune. So now I've gotten Withdrawal III and I don't know of any means to remove it that doesn't involve restarting the cycle of drug-taking. Waiting out the sentence seems totally unreasonable. It'd be neat if the Nephlune church offered some kind of service for addiction removal, especially considering that you can get addicted without your full compliance. Or is there already some workaround?
The workaround would be to not get addicted in the first place. Take out the acolytes before they bomb you.

Also, getting to Addicted/Withdrawal 3 just from those aphrodisiac bombs seems very curious, you would've had to have been fighting while under Withdrawal I AND then again while under Withdrawal II.

Jun 17, 2017
The workaround would be to not get addicted in the first place. Take out the acolytes before they bomb you.

Also, getting to Addicted/Withdrawal 3 just from those aphrodisiac bombs seems very curious, you would've had to have been fighting while under Withdrawal I AND then again while under Withdrawal II.
True, but I fought them while still not being super prepared and two of them bombed me causing Addiction II. At that point I said: "Fuck it, it is what it is". Moreover the fact there was something like this made me relatively certain there would be some way to counteract it in a somewhate "pure" way (easy solution comes to mind: have Nephlune church up, then you can remove Addiction / Withdrawal by paying 1 Blessed Water + 1000 G + 1 resting Day x tier). The fun thing is I've killed both the drug dealer in Nephlune and in Trademond, so unless there are more I will basically have to get drug bombed by some Acolyte in Nephlune to negate the Withdrawal and then escape with Flash bombs to keep them alive :Q___

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
True, but I fought them while still not being super prepared and two of them bombed me causing Addiction II. At that point I said: "Fuck it, it is what it is". Moreover the fact there was something like this made me relatively certain there would be some way to counteract it in a somewhate "pure" way (easy solution comes to mind: have Nephlune church up, then you can remove Addiction / Withdrawal by paying 1 Blessed Water + 1000 G + 1 resting Day x tier). The fun thing is I've killed both the drug dealer in Nephlune and in Trademond, so unless there are more I will basically have to get drug bombed by some Acolyte in Nephlune to negate the Withdrawal and then escape with Flash bombs to keep them alive :Q___
Monkey paw: Your addiction is now converted into an addiction for Blessed Water.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Dunno who wrote the walkthrough about optimal lewdness route (bless you), but is there a chance it got updated for the 1.0 or before?

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Guys I have a problem. In Roya I'm in Winterfall and I just defeated the generals. But every time I end my day, real Aura in the earthly plain doesnt do anything. No event occurs at all and i go straight back to Roya. Also I have made every mental change available to me inside Auras mind but still nothing. Is this a bug ??

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Guys I have a problem. In Roya I'm in Winterfall and I just defeated the generals. But every time I end my day, real Aura in the earthly plain doesnt do anything. No event occurs at all and i go straight back to Roya. Also I have made every mental change available to me inside Auras mind but still nothing. Is this a bug ??
Do you mean literally nothing happens, not even the game going through her schedule? If so, that sounds like a bug.

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Do you mean literally nothing happens, not even the game going through her schedule? If so, that sounds like a bug.
No it does show the shedule like morning, evening etc but like nothing occurs and if nothing occurs I cant progress with the mental changes since they require certain events to happen on Earth

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
No it does show the shedule like morning, evening etc but like nothing occurs and if nothing occurs I cant progress with the mental changes since they require certain events to happen on Earth
If you haven't edited the save or anything the answer is simple.

You missed something.

Either it's going to take a few days for one of the events with a longer trigger time to fire which allows you further mental changes, or the more likely option is you've simply overlooked some change.

If the crystal outside the room is yellow instead of green, that means there are available mental changes inside the room.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Yeah, probably what Zarkhy said. Did you check out the hole into the ice cave after you defeated the demon generals? And did you meet up with your party again after that?

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
If you haven't edited the save or anything the answer is simple.

You missed something.

Either it's going to take a few days for one of the events with a longer trigger time to fire which allows you further mental changes, or the more likely option is you've simply overlooked some change.

If the crystal outside the room is yellow instead of green, that means there are available mental changes inside the room.
No I've not edited anything in my saves. These are saves I bring along from every past version so I don't know if it has something to do with that although I never had such an issue previously with this game. About the crystals they are indeed yellow and I know there are still changes but in order to access these changes I need certain Earth events to happen. I will continue progressing Roya storyline and let's hope something will happen back on Earth

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
No I've not edited anything in my saves. These are saves I bring along from every past version so I don't know if it has something to do with that although I never had such an issue previously with this game. About the crystals they are indeed yellow and I know there are still changes but in order to access these changes I need certain Earth events to happen. I will continue progressing Roya storyline and let's hope something will happen back on Earth
If you want more assistance, you're probably gonna have to just post your save.

3.90 star(s) 179 Votes