Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
how the hell did i lose with the tutorial in story mode
You CAN lose, the mechanics of this game rely heavily on percentage based buffs/debuffs. If the enemy stacks too many debuffs on you, you WILL get one-shot. I suggest not foolowing the guide so closely and only use it for doing quests and such. You can use a save editer to buff your stacks to one shot smaller enemies but be careful of enemies debuffing you DEF and MDEF.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
The Star Knightess Aura 0.46.0-prerelease-2 patch notes reveal some very interesting things, and my hype for the full release is growing every day.
Yup this game is defninitely one of my favs! I think there was also mention of one version of an Aura where she defeats Richard and Alicia but decides to rule Roya. I guess that would depend heavily on the choices yo make on the way though like John Rising, Maid Academy, etc.

I feel like maybe it's just a time dilation thing perhaps,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both are interesting propositions, we'll have to see if an explanation is provided by aura-dev at some point in the story.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Reading all the spoilers, I didn't feel spoiled at all lol. There were various instances through out the game that Goddess was a clear bitch and has joined hands with Richard and others. Alicia also had some very good personality points, she was more leader like than Aura in Part 1 when Aura was supposed to be the Hero. And her fixation with Aura also meant that they were involved at a much deeper level.

Still, will love to see a Sequel where Aura goes on to invade Earth only to see Alicia becoming hero again and their role reversed with Alicia trying to bring back Aura to her side.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Still, will love to see a Sequel where Aura goes on to invade Earth only to see Alicia becoming hero again and their role reversed with Alicia trying to bring back Aura to her side.
I think the dev should move on to a new project that allows trying more new things than a sequel would.

But then again I'm all excited for the Scars of Summer sequel, so who knows what's the correct move o_O

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Reading all the spoilers, I didn't feel spoiled at all lol. There were various instances through out the game that Goddess was a clear bitch and has joined hands with Richard and others. Alicia also had some very good personality points, she was more leader like than Aura in Part 1 when Aura was supposed to be the Hero. And her fixation with Aura also meant that they were involved at a much deeper level.

The spoiler tag is for those who've yet to play the game or for those who have yet to finish playing the latest version of the game. It doesn't necessarily mean spoilers for future content or something ;).

Invading Earth would be impossible as they are not "physically" going to Roya. Only their mental/meta bodies are being projected on Roya. So anything going from Roya to Earth would be physically impossible. But hey, Aura can probably get influential and get important connections on Earth and take over the world that way :PogChamp:.

Reactions: Usex809

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017

Oh wow I kind of love this idea. Depends on the state of Alicia at the end I guess. I haven’t played the last couple updates but it’s clear she will lose her crew to Aura…

Reactions: Usex809

Axiomat112

Jan 24, 2021
I am stuck at 10 idealism and everything in the alicia room is unlocked. Can't find a way to lower idealism any further since submissiveness is maxed at 30 already. Anyone know what to do?

DooDaSaysConsent

Jul 29, 2024
Sounds like something happened to the "global" file.

1. Copy your saves to another folder.
2. Find your most recent save that you want to load (sort files by date modified).
3. Go ingame and save to that slot. Close the game.
4. Take your copied save of that slot and overwrite the save you just made.
Yay! Didn't work for my latest save but did work for the one before that (save often, and in multiple slots as they say!).
Thanks for the help!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at 10 idealism and everything in the alicia room is unlocked. Can't find a way to lower idealism any further since submissiveness is maxed at 30 already. Anyone know what to do?
See if more events fire that give submission (that are separate from that 30 capped event), or increase your Vice by doing stuff in Roya.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
So I was thinking isn't it going to be fun to see a gangbang scene in Roya where Aura through sex subjugated all the evil people (Roland and others) and ultimately those evil people finally accept her as her Demon Queen.
And then she rebirthed all the Generals (because she consumed them) and with their help dominated Luciela and forced her to accept her as Demon Queen.
And finally have the ultimate sex with the Demon King as his Queen infront of them all.

Reactions: brandonboi

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
I think the dev should move on to a new project that allows trying more new things than a sequel would.

But then again I'm all excited for the Scars of Summer sequel, so who knows what's the correct move o_O
The obvious thing to do with a sequel would be to make the real world playable and have you try and solve the mystery yourself by going around the town and looking for clues with various corruption levels closing off options, opening new options, or even forcing choices on the player if they are too far gone.

Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 179 Votes