whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I also want to know whether the advancement of the real-world plot is related to the statistics at a fixed point in time, or can I do nothing for 30 days and still not miss any events?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "statistics", but I believe you're only going to see some changes in specific dialog in the real-world events depending on your actions in Roya; the events should(?) still happen all the same.

does someone know where i can learn rampage 1 and 2? never found that!:/
You learn those from specific duelists (tavern dude in Trademond, old guy in Nephlune)

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "statistics", but I believe you're only going to see some changes in specific dialog in the real-world events depending on your actions in Roya; the events should(?) still happen all the same.

You learn those from specific duelists (tavern dude in Trademond, old guy in Nephlune)
do you know what "wannabe fighters" in Trademond he could mean? was searching the whole city, but couldn't find anyone!:/
1725246211747.png

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Can anyone spoil the details of the endings thus far with the new patch? Been waiting till there's an ending I think is worth it to play through again after X years.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes