FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
saves from 9.1 don't work for 9.1b? anyone got a save that's up to the new content or is this an error on my part? nvm one of my saves randomly worked. my advice is for y'all to try them all in the hopes that one works for you

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarMars-0.9.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm a simple man, I see chicks with dicks I click X to close the tab/window and never come back. I guess at least this one is up front about it with the banner image showing up on the latest updates.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
I'm a simple man, I see chicks with dicks I click X to close the tab/window and never come back. I guess at least this one is up front about it with the banner image showing up on the latest updates.
Chicks with dicks wouldn't be that much of a problem, but if your locked in a spaceship with only chicks with dicks, you might wanna jump out the airlock, unless you like beeing your backbone straighten out. :sneaky:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Star Mars [v0.9.1b] [Magic Dude] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [599,9 MB]
- MEGA - MIXDROP -

Mac [596,1 MB]
- MEGA - MIXDROP -

Last edited:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Tested it, works fine for me, I also don't know what that error could be.
Re-downloaded from another mirror, same error ... but i guess if i am the only one with that issue it's not a big deal, i'll just go with non-compressed for now. Thx anyway.

€dit: omfg, i am sorry .. i have those games in a uselessly long chain of sub-folders, mostly because i am too lazy to sort them properly ... and long paths sometimes mess up things. Shortened the path and it works... i REALLY need to get this shit organized

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

jr2009166

Oct 21, 2022
saves from 9.1 don't work for 9.1b? anyone got a save that's up to the new content or is this an error on my part? nvm one of my saves randomly worked. my advice is for y'all to try them all in the hopes that one works for you
yep not working it seems and starting over will be a pain.....

futa95

Dec 30, 2022
My previous archive failed to load. Can someone provide the archive that was used normally in the previous version

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I'm starting to think that the people who comment on forums for games with kinks they don't like is sort of a complement, because the only why I can rationalize commenting on a game about content you aren't into is because you saw the art and premise and are disappointed you won't be able to play.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes