VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Keep in mind there are a few minor cycling errors in the Derelict mission! Nothing that would break the game/prevent you from seeing everything, but it can be a bit annoying. Also, the content will start repeating after you reach the final parts of Mines (Day 2) and Spaceport (Day 2). You can grind stats/money by repeating the content, but this might damage your saves later, so be careful! Both of these will be fixed soon!

TheFullPickle

Jun 20, 2019
Keep in mind there are a few minor cycling errors in the Derelict mission! Nothing that would break the game/prevent you from seeing everything, but it can be a bit annoying. Also, the content will start repeating after you reach the final parts of Mines (Day 2) and Spaceport (Day 2). You can grind stats/money by repeating the content, but this might damage your saves later, so be careful! Both of these will be fixed soon!
Fucking BASED dev. Everyone support this dude

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Guess i'll wait for the bugfix patch, keep up the MINTED WORK YA ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 22, 2019
As promised, I've added new screenshots in the OP so that they better reflect what is in the game. There are some R3 screenshots as well, so if you don't want spoilers, don't look!
I will add a new header later today.
Are you going to add a gallery in the next release? Apart that amazing, just amazing, especially this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the chemistry with every character.
It's indeed the best game in its genre right now.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Not my cup of tea but hats off to the dev for rocking a solid 5 rating even after 38 reviews. I wish the continuation of your well deserved success.
Hey, thank you!

Are you going to add a gallery in the next release? Apart that amazing, just amazing, especially this scene
Thank you, glad you like the game! And yes, I would like to have a Gallery function in R4! My coding skills are abhorrent, so I can't promise anything, but so far, it looks good!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what male protagonist ?? i think it's futa protagonist, right?
I REALLY WOULD LOVED TO BE AN OPTION TO PLAY AS A REAL MAN CUZ I REALLY LIKE THE SETTING..LOVE SPACE SCI FI ENVIROMENT...GOOD LUCK MAYBE I WILL TRY IT ANYWAY

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Star Periphery [v0.3] [VoidPilgrim]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I plan on having some very light futa on futa play (since there will be threesomes and more), but the only one ever getting boned (in terms of the main characters) will always be the MC. The focus of the game will always be futa on male/femboy.
So there's no male on futa or male on female?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I've never been a fan of humiliation stuff, but gentle femdom, dommy mommy, praise kink shit gets me all kinds of hot and this game delivers on that front.

So, like the MC, I'll endure the humiliation from some of the characters while I await getting back to the safe, strong arms of the gentler LIs. And if they just happen to impale poor MC on their giant girl cocks while they comfort him, all the better.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes