baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
Hey Void, I dont know if you ever played the Red Room (another futa game), but it has a pixel hunt minigame with magazines hidden around the various game environments which unlocks images in the in-game gallery accessed from a pc in the MC's room. Maybe you could something like this for Star Periphery?
For these images you could maybe use the various background characters, for example when you first enter Ginny's bar you see a futa getting a BJ maybe use give us that from an alternate angle It would be great way to add some extra content without too much work, since you would just be repurposing existing content.

Also loved the new update. I am glad we are moving towards proper sex scenes with the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Lord.Kay

Apr 19, 2024
O próximo é R5.5, que será Ginny & Grace. Deve ser lançado em breve, pois uma boa parte do trabalho já está concluída. Depois disso, mudarei para um modelo de lançamento diferente (atualizações menores, mas mais frequentes), e será Iris > Markala > Amira. Dito isso, tenho ótimos planos para a senhora grande e forte, incluindo uma atualização visual bastante em seu modelo (vascularização muito mais detalhada, esculturas musculares, retrabalho completo da textura de sua pele - novas cicatrizes e antigas tatuagens militares, etc.)!

Chefe está certo! Enquanto a Parte 1 verá mais aventuras fora da estação (como a missão Derelict), a Parte 2 será quando o jogo abrir e você verá vários planetas diferentes!
[/CITAR]
It is supposed to be tan lines, but I have screwed up the texture work and found out too late. So, I went with it to prevent another delay. Sorry!

I will be fixing it before you go on a date with Lise. I also hope to roll it out with her final texture upgrade, which should have general tan lines (top + bottom), an improved muscle map, and a few other cosmetic things. I am also experimenting with a tiny touch of freckles and peach fuzz, but that is just that currently - experimentation!
Hi void, a fan here and in Brazil just sending this message to say that this game is incredible and keep up the great work

Reactions: Sakyazel

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
It is supposed to be tan lines, but I have screwed up the texture work and found out too late. So, I went with it to prevent another delay. Sorry!

I will be fixing it before you go on a date with Lise. I also hope to roll it out with her final texture upgrade, which should have general tan lines (top + bottom), an improved muscle map, and a few other cosmetic things. I am also experimenting with a tiny touch of freckles and peach fuzz, but that is just that currently - experimentation!
thanks for the reply, i suspected as much as this was a rare fail in the visual design. it looks a bit like a plastic penis :D
looking forward for the real thing in the updates to come :)

Reactions: Sakyazel
4.90 star(s) 100 Votes