VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will Star Periphery be explaining how futa came to be at all? Are they a naturally-occurring genetic mutation? Are they simply the result of readily-available body modifications?
Can be totally wrong but my guess is it would be similar to how trans people can use hormones and/or surgery to alter their bodies, but with all the future tech involved.
Also i get the feeling the current dictatorial human regime doesn't like their existence, hence why they are living on the regime's space frontier.
Oh, a worldbuilding discussion!
Akchually, it depends on the species. Some have them as a third regular gender (having their own traditional roles, etc.). Others have no "default" gender to begin with. Some are the "males" of their species. With humans (and others), it is either a mutation (both accidental and naturally occurring, as some are simply born that way), modification, or genetic "stray" of people living for too long under wildly different conditions.

For once I'd just like them to not be a big deal with no overarching theme of racism or anything like that and for them to not be a big talking point.
tl;dr There won't be an overarching theme of racism/oppression/etc.
Essay version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well the game seems to paint the human's current government as a totalitarian regime, it stands to reason that anyone who doesn't conform to the norms will be disregarded or outright persecuted.
That is the reasoning behind my theory.
Correct! However, the Union is not dictatorial per se; it has a regular elected (in a limited way) government and provides certain liberties to its citizens. It is, however, pretty rigid and strict in its social and cultural norms - as young empires tend to be. It also possesses the traditional colonial mindset - reasonably nice to its own, not so gentle with the outside. Which is why those on the outside (Periphery) often call them totalitarian, dictatorial, etc.

Fuck me that was hot as fuck! I'm already addickted. :sneaky:

I NEED MORE!! PLEEEEAAASE GIVE ME MOREEEEEE!!!!!
Hold strong, friend! I am working on it!

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Holy crap. This is great. World building. Character design and concept. Character building. Familiar yet compelling story. Colorful, creative art design and consistent look dev.

This game is already special. Finished it's going to be amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

cherryX

Jan 7, 2023
looking forward to see some chubby futas, i hope u have at least small team to do this stuff, good luck, waiting for your game update like cyberpunk 1.7

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Star Periphery might have some aspects of a less-than-ideal setting, but there will be no social/emotional/political drama to which you will be directly connected. It is supposed to be a mostly light-hearted, comfy game about a bunch of space outsiders. All the worldbuilding I have been trying to do is to give it a hint of immersion and realism, not to push the player knee-deep into some social drama about oppression. After all, we also live in a less-than-ideal world (there is no ideal world), but that does not stop us from enjoying life.
the-office-thank-you.gif
I was actually kinda scared that the story would take a turn to something serious and dark. I don't give a shit about politics, just let me worship futa dick and get spitroasted by alien ladies please.

Jul 22, 2017
Oh, a worldbuilding discussion!
Akchually, it depends on the species. Some have them as a third regular gender (having their own traditional roles, etc.). Others have no "default" gender to begin with. Some are the "males" of their species. With humans (and others), it is either a mutation (both accidental and naturally occurring, as some are simply born that way), modification, or genetic "stray" of people living for too long under wildly different conditions.

tl;dr There won't be an overarching theme of racism/oppression/etc.
Essay version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like both of these answers. There's an explanation on futa but it's still pretty broad so that you can pretty much assume anything, and they're just a normal part of every day life and no one really gives them any thought. As I expected, VP continues to impress.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
i hope u have at least small team to do this stuff
Uh, about that... I'm afraid ol' me is all you will get.
But curvier girls are on the menu! And thanks!

just let me worship futa dick and get spitroasted by alien ladies please.
Sometime in the future, when I will start preparing the game for Steam release, this could be a pretty good synopsis.
Anyway, there will be some dramatic moments in the story, but the game as a whole will never turn too serious or even dark. I wouldn't really enjoy developing a project like that myself. Light-hearted, comfy, with a whole lot of tits and futa cocks, such is the motto!

I like both of these answers. There's an explanation on futa but it's still pretty broad so that you can pretty much assume anything, and they're just a normal part of every day life and no one really gives them any thought. As I expected, VP continues to impress.
Thank you!

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you for all the hard work on this project.
Was curious if the main character will be feminized or will the content focus mainly on sissification?
Once again thanks for the game.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you for all the hard work on this project.
Was curious if the main character will be feminized or will the content focus mainly on sissification?
Once again thanks for the game.
Thank you!
There will be some optional crossdressing and chastity content (you can find details few posts above!). But the MC won't undergo any physical change in regard to feminization. Well, besides his butt being able to take bigger and bigger futa lovesticks.

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
I assume this is a small typo but at the start of both Lise and Tessa's first work day they say it is the MCs first day on the ship. Same with Harry.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I assume this is a small typo but at the start of both Lise and Tessa's first work day they say it is the MCs first day on the ship. Same with Harry.
It is a weird bug. When I was testing the game before the release, it worked as it should. It still works for some people, while others have the same issue as you.
There is probably some issue with the flags. I already have it in my bug log; it should be fixed in Release 2!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
1) With there be any female characters?
2) Will there be foot dom scenes? (Foot licking/dominant foot job)?
Hey, thanks!
1) Sometimes in the future, yes!
2) I plan to do a scene with boot worship/similarly themed femdom action. Though generally speaking, I'm afraid it won't be particularly common, as the game's main theme is worshipping body parts that can be found a little bit higher.

can't wait to taste her cream :giggle:
Ella is all about girth and she is VERY creamy.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes