Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Don't take my word for it, but I would like to start the process of putting SP to Steam sometime around the third quarter of the year!
Fantastic update for momma Tess, keep up the good work, and walk the path u drawn for yourself from the start. (If it's not broken, Don't fix it!)

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Why are these retards criticising this game. If you dont like futa then just leave there are lots of futa on male game i dont see these dumb rerards bitiching there. They must have been real jealous the way VP design each and every character with such nice details. God should remove this idiots and bring more beautiful futas instead. The most traumatic day in there life was when they learn that santa was not real but futa is.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Why are these retards criticising this game. If you dont like futa then just leave there are lots of futa on male game i dont see these dumb rerards bitiching there. They must have been real jealous the way VP design each and every character with such nice details. God should remove this idiots and bring more beautiful futas instead. The most traumatic day in there life was when they learn that santa was not real but futa is.
:KEK::BootyTime::WaitWhat::WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: gigasnigas

Asura066

May 3, 2018
telling someone if they dont like it then dont play it is shielding and do you suck off the trolls siden you need white knight them?
What are you smoking? If he doesn't like that game that's fine but your trying to make him leave because his doesn't is fuck up. You think you own people now? I get it your passionate about the game but chill man. It's a game. Its not your child save that for them or something like that.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes