therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
What are you smoking? If he doesn't like that game that's fine but your trying to make him leave because his doesn't is fuck up. You think you own people now? I get it your passionate about the game but chill man. It's a game. Its not your child save that for them or something like that.
cos if he does not like the game is he here then cos its about the game and if he does not like game why would he be here its like if you dont like mc donalds you would not go into mc donalds would you so please tell me if he does not like the game why is he here then again you dont need white knight the troll like do you know them or what like why are you such a white knight for them?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
cos if he does not like the game is he here then cos its about the game and if he does not like game why would he be here its like if you dont like mc donalds you would not go into mc donalds would you so please tell me if he does not like the game why is he here then again you dont need white knight the troll like do you know them or what like why are you such a white knight for them?
Your spectrum of what type of people there are is limited. Using your McDonald example lets say he doesn't like mcdonald but every time he goes to there. They have a new item. His trying the new item.

But acting like a Karen is not the way to go.
Your better then this.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Your spectrum of what type of people there are is limited. Using your McDonald example lets say he doesn't like mcdonald but every time he goes to there. They have a new item. His trying the new item.

But acting like a Karen is not the way to go.
Your better then this.
okay so at point do we say okay its not for you so stop going there

also again dose his post seem like he enjoy the game or want anything to do with the game *are there other characters besides milfs, tomboys and fatties?* dose it seems like he want to try the game

also how am i Karen for saying if you dont like the game you can just leave and move on so please stop white knighting him XD

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Maaan, if only the scenes were not consisting of, like, 5 renders slowly changing but actual animation, then this game would go from amazing to straight perfection.

Great work VP!
I agree with this. Animations with sounds are better than stills. They may add the animations after everything is ov
Dude, we all get you love the game and feel the need to defend it. However, you must realize a game like this is gonna bring in all sorts of comments you aren't going to like or agree with. It's probably best if you refrain from trying to moderate the thread and communicate with fellow fans about game topics instead. The thread and your own mental well being will be better for it.
Bruh you understand what I mean. Don't be a keren cbomb

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
blue lady and the doctor i do also wanna se some greek mythology monster like minotaur centaur :WeSmart:
Remember you are in outer space and we have ogres and all kinds of Alien races .....So anything is possible and for your suggestion I AM totally down with that .......a Minotaur trans/futa girl with huge knockers and a fat equine cock
a version of this sort of happens in the glory hole though you can't see the person you do see the fat dick

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes