Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I was really hoping this scene was leading to a double fisted(cocked?) bj preview/tease/taste of the upcoming mommy/blueberry train instead of just a hint of the future. Can't wait for more Marissa content. :4Head:

View attachment 3557034
yes perfect point for a spit roast scene, it could still happen though , you are not off the station yet.

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a gallery unlocker? I've gone through every scene, no content left that I can figure, but there's a ton of locked scenes still there.

Also, is the Tessa stuff all for this update? Main page shows Lyssa, no idea who that is.

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Is there a gallery unlocker? I've gone through every scene, no content left that I can figure, but there's a ton of locked scenes still there.

Also, is the Tessa stuff all for this update? Main page shows Lyssa, no idea who that is.
i wish i knew how gallery unlocker are made, I would've made it day one

Last edited:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pomik and YaSeen98

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how is the feminization in this game ? do i have to focus on one specific character?
looks like fem training will be in the market and the clothing shop but its not implemented yet
as for focusing on one character no you can have sex with about everyone ......though the Bad ends to to watch out for are Avoid getting caught by the pirate queen........and on the salvage mission for Ginny if you get caught by the sex bots ...dont sleep after ,just leave ....so far if you follow those rules you wont hit a bad end .....the good thing is if you do hit Bad ends it give you the option to go back and rethink your choice.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
how is the feminization in this game ? do i have to focus on one specific character?
In the future there will be plenty but I think not most characters. Anitta, Nitlix, Iris are listed as into it possibly others too, the theocracy feminizes males and we will meet them and this is just chapter 1 (of 3). So there isnt much yet, a brief dress up with Anitta, but it will be a running theme with a few recurring characters and very likely also multiple unique side content. Personally im not super into it but im afraid the content will help with that at some point.

I kind a confused is there only new tessa scenes atm ?
Yes but this was to meet a deadline, Lise content will come in days, Ginny in little over a month or something like that.

Last edited:

Futaonmalelover666

Apr 20, 2023
View attachment 3556312 View attachment 3556324
I can't figure out these 2 I'm missing for the life of me
For the first one you need to get 1000 unicoins. Go to the market and then the salvage store on the left and buy the Binoculars. Then do a different route that sends you to your home again. But now you'll have to option to spy on your neighbour. (Imo an amazing scene/setup and can't wait untill it get's continued)

For the 2nd one you have to "Screw up" the first meeting with the despina girls in the bar. Just chose the bad options all the times and it will trigger a new scene with Ginny

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes