therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Okaaay but here's the thing, I've played a fucktonne of adult games, both VN and sandbox, and have seen plenty of flaws, usually QoL issues that, if I ever make a game, will be absent. In a sandbox for example, under no circumstances would I leave the player in a position where they need to click on a location (the docks), a sub location (Despina) then 4 possible sub locations (the crew members) only to find there was nothing left to do; I would make that clear from the map because that's what I would want from another dev (all this with the caveat that I know fuck all about coding :LOL:)
and im sure those flaws would be fix if we just give them time

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am very open to suggestions!
One thing i feel is only kind of serviced is romantic sex, i mean missionary with a leg lock, lots of kissing, hand holding in that position, just sweet passionate love making, there's a tonne of fuckin' in this game and that's awesome, but that's something i was wishing one of the girls would be like, not a domme, just a sweet and charming top with a femboy bottom boyfriend whom they make sweet love to every night.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
One thing i feel is only kind of serviced is romantic sex, i mean missionary with a leg lock, lots of kissing, hand holding in that position, just sweet passionate love making, there's a tonne of fuckin' in this game and that's awesome, but that's something i was wishing one of the girls would be like, not a domme, just a sweet and charming top with a femboy bottom boyfriend whom they make sweet love to every night.
why cant they be loving but still be domme cos i play the game cos they are domme and i dont think removing the domme side from them is a good idea and again they can be domme and still loving and if you are looking for something super romantic i dont know if this is the game for you

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
why cant they be loving but still be domme cos i play the game cos they are domme and i dont think removing the domme side from them is a good idea and again they can be domme and still loving and if you are looking for something super romantic i dont know if this is the game for you
Dude, the dev asked for suggestions, i gave one, yes a domme can be romantic but we have a stack of dommes and they each appeal to a certain kink, what you're describing is basically Tessa with her doting mommy kink, what i suggested is simply something else, a futa that is still on top but not focused on dominating a sub, you don't have to throw a hissy fit over it, the game isn't going to stop being about futas pwning femboy ass, it's just another flavor of it on the menu.

Edit: the dev even gave my comment a 'like' so don't act like you speak for them, it's their game.

Reactions: zero1234

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dude, the dev asked for suggestions, i gave one, yes a domme can be romantic but we have a stack of dommes and they each appeal to a certain kink, what you're describing is basically Tessa with her doting mommy kink, what i suggested is simply something else, a futa that is still on top but not focused on dominating a sub, you don't have to throw a hissy fit over it, the game isn't going to stop being about futas pwning femboy ass, it's just another flavor of it on the menu.

Edit: the dev even gave my comment a 'like' so don't act like you speak for them, it's their game.
okay and my suggestion would be foucs on the domme side also then did i throw hissy im just simple telling that i like the game for domme side and it not being this boreding romantic like most other vn and they should be on top and still be domme and i think alot of people come to this game cos its futadoms

also okay they gave you a like so? also did i said i speak for them im just saying alot of people come to this game cos of futadom and it would make alot people upset if they remove the domme part

is your suggestion vp change all of the woman to be more loving and romantic?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
okay and my suggestion would be foucs on the domme side also then did i throw hissy im just simple telling that i like the game for domme side and it not being this boreding romantic like most other vn and they should be on top and still be domme and i think alot of people come to this game cos its futadoms

also okay they gave you a like so? also did i said i speak for them im just saying alot of people come to this game cos of futadom and it would make alot people upset if they remove the domme part

is your suggestion vp change all of the woman to be more loving and romantic?
Yeah ok, i understand now, english isn't your first language and you misunderstood what i said, you thought i was saying i wanted the domme stuff taken out, which i don't, i enjoy the domme stuff, fuck, i love femdom and futadom, my suggestion wasn't to change any character nor add one, it was a suggestion purely for variation, something the dev said they were open to receiving.

So let me make it really clear to you, i made a suggestion to the dev for a type of scene or sex act i don't think is in the game that they might consider making if they feel like it and want such a scene or sex act in their game.

Now i'm done talking to you, never have i had to deal with such a ridiculous outburst for making such a soft suggestion in response to a dev asking for them.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah ok, i understand now, english isn't your first language and you misunderstood what i said, you thought i was saying i wanted the domme stuff taken out, which i don't, i enjoy the domme stuff, fuck, i love femdom and futadom, my suggestion wasn't to change any character nor add one, it was a suggestion purely for variation, something the dev said they were open to receiving.

So let me make it really clear to you, i made a suggestion to the dev for a type of scene or sex act i don't think is in the game that they might consider making if they feel like it and want such a scene or sex act in their game.

Now i'm done talking to you, never have i had to deal with such a ridiculous outburst for making such a soft suggestion in response to a dev asking for them.
wow whats with the outburst at end you know you could try to explain yourself like you dont have to get mad so you could just you love the futadom stuff and femdom stuff cos i love a femdom who can be loving and careing but rough and hash at same time

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I'm not going to spoil anything, but the pirate lady is coming!
OH
MY
GOD
I had (begrudgingly) accepted that Pirate Lady was far away and you do that to me!!!!!! WHEN?

It's like a drug dealer dropping by the recovering addict's house to give him a free sample. Now I have to check this thread 15 times a day again.

Last edited:

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Nah youre weak pal. We need domme mommy tessa and other dommme that's what make this game superior than other.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
WHERE the fuxxing hell do I blame the creator of the game for my bad luck he´s into making games like this ?
I HATE people like you judging without any point given, just for the sake of judging people!
Okay triggered person, lol. I'll break it down for you, since you apparently didn't follow along.

First,

"With the Update I dropped the game."

This means you played the game before or have been playing it, but SOMEHOW the fact Futanari were involved completely slipped past you.

Second,

"But I just don´t like to be a sissy.
I´m not gay or like blowing cocks ect. It´s not my thing."

It's a Futadom Game, YOU didn't do any of your own due diligence before downloading the game. What did you think was going to happen in a game with dickgirls?

Last,

"So if the developer comes around and makes a game with tall WOMEN....I´m game but for this game I´ll have to let it pass."

That's you telling the creator what kind of game they should make while emphasizing women. Just because the creator made something you didn't care for doesn't mean they did anything wrong. Although personally it's all YOUR fault in the first place for ignoring all the signs, then you sit on here acting like, "Oh poor me, I clicked on a game with a obvious femboy and futa in pictures, and I didn't like it, boo hoo.". If that was the case you shouldn't have played in the first place. You don't see me in games with Male on Male content whining about how if only the creator made females in his games I'd try it. Get out of here. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes