_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Saying shit like "the dev can't write sex scenes even if their lifes depend on it" is not constructive criticism. That is just you being a jerk. So i won't even going to bother pointing out the differences between characters like Ginny and Iris since you clearly only came here to whine.

Don't like it? Then just leave. No one is forcing you to play the game.:rolleyes:
i would also say that constructive criticism is kinda useless if people dont say way that it could be bad like saying the sex scenes is bad cos it like okay how should i make it better if you dont say what way they could be better:)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
i would also say that constructive criticism is kinda useless if people dont say way that it could be bad like saying the sex scenes is bad cos it like okay how should i make it better if you dont say what way they could be better:)
you basically defined constructive criticism
> explain what's wrong
> give some suggestions on how to fix it
RC used the phrase correctly

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
you basically defined constructive criticism
> explain what's wrong
> give some suggestions on how to fix it
RC used the phrase correctly
this should be a pin for all games so people can understand what constructive criticism really is cos saying this is bad that has nothing to do with constructive criticism if you can give any suggestions on how to fix it and thats why im asking if the sex scenes are so bad then they should know what to make them better but yet we have not gotten one point or suggestions how VP could make them better like its that simple

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
yes sure VP could make the sex scenes better but that goes for every game that was ever made there is always something that could be better and im sure VP is planning some rework sex scenes cos the game is not done and VP never said it was done so again lets give VP time to work on the game be4 we all start saying this bad that bad

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Nah. We just need the mods to bring back that damn facepalm reaction again. Really, why was it even removed in the first place?!

-Mal
i do think calling people out for the dumb they say works better cos that other dude that was a few hours ago seem to be gone hopefully

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Every character trait any of the characters have completely go out the window when they get to the sex.
I am a fanboy of SP, so I am biased, but here are my 2cc.

I think that is one of the things Void does better than almost any other smut writer. People have their sexual preferences, and those characteristics are much more subdued in the day to day life (although a bit always sips in). In bed those take center stage.

Amira for instance, is very protective of MC, but she is also a mild sadist and loves to be dominant in bed, so she abuses the MC a bit during the spicy scenes, but you see she probes the MC to see if he is on board with the idea before she goes ahead. To me this is perfect in game.

Pirate Lady on the other hand is just awesome, and pretty much the same in bed and off, which is also build the character. She is cold, intelligent and calculating, but her position as a crime boss is stronger because people know how dangerous and dominant she is, which mirrors her sexuality perfectly. She lets her natural instincts show, not because she can not control them, but because she knows she can leverage them.

Last edited:

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Are you one of those? Otherwise I don't fulIy understand your post. If you do it to say you want more content, I agree with you.

I think everyone Here wants that.

But the dev himself is providing constant info in this thread and the Patreon content is free to download here very soon after Release.

So imho this is the wrong tree to bark at.
also its one guy working on the game so how fast can he make new content

rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
It's been some time since I last visited the forums. I would like to comment on the "wish they had vagina's instead of dicks, or wish the MC was female" discussions not many pages back.

I don't understand why lovers of this game get so defensive when it comes to such "wishes" from outliers. What's wrong with that? They haven't come to take our wamen- I mean futas.

I don't like sissy content, but the quality of the renders are so good that I can overlook that. The futas are wonderfully sculpted, the lore and attention to detail are great. At first I was skeptical, I tried it, I liked the style and everything so I kept playing.

Someone commented (paraphrasing) <If the futas were simply female it would greatly increase its popularity>. Some took offense to that. Another replied <If the steakhouse had a vegan option it would greatly increase its popularity>. This comparison is is only half correct. A vegan option caters to a minority, whereas women instead of futas, or female MC instead of male MC with futa, is a majority. That is why many non-futa focused games often include one or two futa, lesbian, gay LIs.

<Let us have our sissy-futa game in peace and play other games>. I've wished to turn females into futas (not trans) in many games. Whenever the opportunity is given I do it. You can have your game and let people wish for stuff at the same time.

To say that it would not increase its popularity and that wishful thinking from people not really interested in sissy-futa content, in my opinion, is an offense to the quality of the game. It is the best lewd game I've played by a large margin, with only a few contenders (for overall quality, in all genres). For reference, I've played over a hundred similar games, (currently 76 installed fml).

So anyway, enough of that, people (obviously, hopefully, maybe?) understand that swapping sexes now would be like making a new game. People just like the game and express it with wishes. Yes, some are disappointed it's futa only and/or sissy MC, doesn't mean they're hating or that they don't like the game.

Don't freak out about that and chill out. I think that's all I wanted to say. If I've forgotten to cover something I'll add it here or in a new post when I visit the forums again in five years. I consider this post to be one of unity so I don't expect hostile replies, but if there are any it means I probably forgot to add something and failed to explain my thought process for everyone to understand, plz forgib.

~Game too good, might kill someone.

Last edited:

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
It's been some time since I last visited the forums. I would like to comment on the "wish they had vagina's instead of dicks, or wish the MC was female" discussions not many pages back.

I don't understand why lovers of this game get so defensive when it comes to such "wishes" from outliers. What's wrong with that? They haven't come to take our wamen- I mean futas.

I don't like sissy content, but the quality of the renders are so good that I can overlook that. The futas are wonderfully sculpted, the lore and attention to detail are great. At first I was skeptical, I tried it, I like the style and everything so I kept playing.

Someone commented (paraphrasing) <If the futas were simply female it would greatly increase its popularity>. Some took offense to that. Another replied <If the steakhouse had a vegan option it would greatly increase its popularity>. This comparison is is only half correct. A vegan option caters to a minority, whereas women instead of futas, or female MC instead of male MC with futa, is a majority. That is why many non-futa focused games often include one or two futa, lesbian, gay LIs.

<Let us have our sissy-futa game in peace and play other games>. I've wished to turn females into futas (not trans) in many games. Whenever the opportunity is given I do it. You can have your game and let people wish for stuff at the same time.

To say that it would not increase its popularity and that wishful thinking from people not really interested in sissy-futa content, in my opinion, is an offense to the quality of the game. It is the best lewd game I've played by a large margin, with only a few contenders (for overall quality, in all genres). For reference, I've played over a hundred similar games, (currently 76 installed fml).

So anyway, enough of that, people (obviously, hopefully, maybe?) understand that swapping sexes now would be like making a new game. People just like the game and express it with wishes. Yes, some are disappointed it's futa only and/or sissy MC, doesn't mean they're hating or that they don't like the game.

Don't freak out about that and chill out. I think that's all I wanted to say. If I've forgotten to cover something I'll add it here or in a new post when I visit the forums again in five years. I consider this post to be one of unity so I don't expect hostile replies, but if there are any it means I probably forgot to add something and failed to explain my thought process for everyone to understand, plz forgib.

~Game too good, might kill someone.
cos this game is about futadom also you asking the dev redo the whole game so they can put in your wishes in game also what does futadom mean to you cos the game is about futadom so yes the game has be about futas and them being the dom also it seems pretty hopeless to wishes for something to be in game where the game fouces on something else like its that hard to understand for you cos again this game is about futadom so what point of making a non-futa when the game is about futa also let me make it clear for you VP IS ONLY GUY WORKING ON THE GAME SO HE WAS GOING ADD YOUR SO CALLED WISHES SO HE WOULD HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE GAME TO MAKE IT IN also if this game is not for you then just move on and fine a game that you want and dont sit here say i wishe this game was made for me cos its not made for everyone and i dont understand how hard its for you to understand like how are you real with this kind of logic also if the game is not for you then just move on we dont need your wishes cos it just telling the dev to make the game that you want

also nobody is getting defensive we just telling people the game is about futadom and wont have non-futa i dont think anyone needs your wishes when it comes to making futas to non-futa i hope you know why that is but if you dont then i will tell you again and i hope it will stick cos you asking the dev to redo the whole game and again it wont happen so what is point like okay you want some thing that wont happen ever thats like me wishing to be king but it wont happen

the problem is people like you who really dont understand how much time it takes to make game like this and for people just wish the dev would make it all over again like come on you just spiting on the dev at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
cos this game is about futadom also you asking the dev redo the whole game so they can put in your wishes in game also what does futadom mean to you cos the game is about futadom so yes the game has be about futas and them being the dom also it seems pretty hopeless to wishes for something to be in game where the game fouces on something else like its that hard to understand for you cos again this game is about futadom so what point of making a non-futa when the game is about futa also let me make it clear for you VP IS ONLY GUY WORKING ON THE GAME SO HE WAS GOING ADD YOUR SO CALLED WISHES SO HE WOULD HAVE TO REDO THE WHOLE GAME TO MAKE IT IN also if this game is not for you then just move on and fine a game that you want and dont sit here say i wishe this game was made for me cos its not made for everyone and i dont understand how hard its for you to understand like how are you real with this kind of logic also if the game is not for you then just move on we dont need your wishes cos it just telling the dev to make the game that you want

also nobody is getting defensive we just telling people the game is about futadom and wont have non-futa i dont think anyone needs your wishes when it comes to making futas to non-futa i hope you know why that is but if you dont then i will tell you again and i hope it will stick cos you asking the dev to redo the whole game and again it wont happen so what is point like okay you want some thing that wont happen ever thats like me wishing to be king but it wont happen

the problem is people like you who really dont understand how much time it takes to make game like this and for people just wish the dev would make it all over again like come on you just spiting on the dev at this point
agree.
But pleaseuse punctuation. Makes it much easier to read. ;-)

4.90 star(s) 114 Votes