ihg252

Jan 2, 2020
The TV shows have been very hit or miss. Andor was awesome. Boba fett was an uncanny snore fest. Mando season 1 was awesome. Mando season 2 was meh. Kenobi had its ups and downs but was mostly good. I have not watched Ahsoka yet.

Glad it all exists but there have definitely been some fumbles
Clone wars is the best show alongside with andor in my opinion

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The TV shows have been very hit or miss. Andor was awesome. Boba fett was an uncanny snore fest. Mando season 1 was awesome. Mando season 2 was meh. Kenobi had its ups and downs but was mostly good. I have not watched Ahsoka yet.

Disagree. Enjoyed them all, including boba fett. Ahsoka was my least fave of them but it wasn't bad.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020

Ahsoka was boring, but I recommend you watch episode 5 at least. It was the best part of it. Hayden made a comeback in it.
I never watched Andor as I never had any interest in a backstory of a throwaway character. Book of Boba Fett was just Mandalorian Season 2.5, Kenobi should've been called Reeva given the ridiculous amount of screen time she got, and I agree with your assessment on Mandalorian.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Generally film parodies don't go very far, they are soon abandoned. Well, I would like to know what the scheduled tags will be, and so as not to lose the custom lol: Will there be incest?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I see in the pictures that there is a sex scene in her room. But I don't get that one, a few others did work out. I tried to save her and then the clones first, but still can't get the scene. Anyone know how to get one?

Edit:
I succeeded, you have to win the first training fight alone, no help. Then you will be strong enough to defeat Ahsoka. During the mission, first help the clones, then Ahsoka and then the clones again. The scene only comes after saving Ahsoka in the final battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterjaxx

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Both of them supposed to be a virgin since they are Jedi but ingame Male MC is the only one.

Anyway, already play it and ngl, I feel like this will be abandoned after a few updates.Same vibe with previous parody star wars :unsure:

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Both of them supposed to be a virgin since they are Jedi but ingame Male MC is the only one.

Anyway, already play it and ngl, I feel like this will be abandoned after a few updates.Same vibe with previous parody star wars :unsure:
It feels like a developer will come up with a great idea and toy around with it for a few updates before inevitably giving up and doing something else. I can easily see this being one of those times.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarWarriorAndSpaceGirls-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FuriousGreg

May 21, 2023
I never watched Andor as I never had any interest in a backstory of a throwaway character.
I thought the same, I just wasn't that interested in him either but I ended up watching it and while the series starts a bit slow it's probably the best thing that's come out of Disney SW. It's a spy thriller in the SW universe with excellent writing and acting. I recommend watching it in chunks (each ep is only a 1/2 hour-ish) eps 1-3, 4-6, then 7-10.