xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 3763285

Overview:
A long time ago, in the Galaxy far, far away....
Did the commander of an Imperial Star Destroyer on a secret mission in the Outer Rim think that picking up crew from an intercepted smuggler ship would get him into a lot of trouble? Most likely no.
But it's a trap! It was no coincidence that the old correlian piece of junk ended up on the path of the Imperials, and now they don’t have long to do their dark deeds, because the captured smugglers are not just a bunch of motley rabble, but a sabotage squad of the Rebel Alliance, which is ready to make a fun life for the crew of the Destroyer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Star Lord - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Star Wars: Path of Lust
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Next version plans::

Are you going to continue Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord] in the future?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Interesting ideas!

I don't know about anyone else but I would want a similar game like this but it's Rey on the Death Star planet during the first movie and it's sort of a corruption/trainer.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
When you realize that they move on a cycle the enemies are easy to dodge. the issue is that the enemies bug the fuck out. After clearing the first section, the second section is a circle that has two bots moving around in it stoping every now and then. one saw me but i managed to escape it but it bugged out and i had to get caught cos the other one was behind me. its one of those No checkpoint go back to the beginning sort of games so I stopped playing this garbage. Only One scene btw the Tags are wrong and need updating.

Reactions: ChaosRiderWolf

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Theres a "spanking" tag, but is there an actual spanking scene, or is it another one of those dogshit games that try and say "you got your ass slapped once during sex and its a spanking" ?

Lunar Sakura

Dec 5, 2023
Theres a "spanking" tag, but is there an actual spanking scene, or is it another one of those dogshit games that try and say "you got your ass slapped once during sex and its a spanking" ?
There's exactly one scene in the game so far and it's just bent over a crate doggystyle. I don't know why half these tags are up honestly.

Reactions: ChaosRiderWolf

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
There's exactly one scene in the game so far and it's just bent over a crate doggystyle. I don't know why half these tags are up honestly.
Good to know. Devs who post a bunch of bullshit "future" tags instantly kill the game for me. Regardless if they come or not later on, i will never play this game solely because of their dumb decision. Lying to the player base right off the bat is how your game dies and you get no support.

shame too, i love star wars and would love to see more SW games

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
To all that are interested make sure you look at the creators prior work. It never advanced in public development (even after the dev restarted the game), dev makes low effort patreon updates beyond renders and holiday posts, and refused to discuss development plans and milestones (which is reflected on the game never seeing any further advancement).

To the dev best of luck to all others caveat emptor

OutwardComplex

Mar 9, 2023
Just starting this now and
it keeps getting stuck when leaving look around corner position
and the fact that you have a horrifying robot prowling around trying to catch you

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
The only enemy in the game from what I can tell, is the spy droid. Which has multiple red eyes, which confused me as the player in the beginning. I recommend blacking-out the other eyes on other sides or limiting it to one colored eye. Multiple red eyes draws the attention of the player and plus the lore of Star Wars. Tells me that it can see in all directions.
In fact, the scout droid here is a temporary solution, since I have not yet completed the KX security droid model. When he appears in his place, everything will be logical. And the scout, as you say, will see in all directions and will be a rather difficult opponent.

The only sex scene from what I could tell, does not contain femdom, yet there's a femdom tag.
This is a foundation for the future. Losing scenes aren't the only planned sex in the game.

The constant low hum, while trying to listen for enemies is pretty distracting.
The enemy movement noise is rather high-pitched and annoying.
The enemy alert sound is... my god, just a massive alarm.
There is still work to be done with the sound. This is still just a raw alpha version.

The choice of puzzle mechanics were pretty solid. Stealing from other games isn't really a bad thing. As long as you have your own original stuff in there.
Well, so far there is only one of those stolen, the rest are my ideas. Plus there will be many more.

The animations are kinda jank (specifically the crouching and crouching while moving, though overall moving around just feels off in a way I can't describe), and from what I saw there's only one sex animation which is just the MC being bent over a crate by some Imperials which is fine, but you'll definitely need to add more if you want this to be worth people's time.
Yes, the animations are terrible, but they are only temporary. When I find a proper animation package (or make them myself) everything will look much better. The same goes for sex animations, there will be many more of them, the mission failure scene will demonstrate completely different situations.

To be entirely honest you could probably stand to rip the character creator function from PoL and slap it on this game and it's instantly much better
This idea is in the plans.

that if you get caught you just straight up restart entirely. A checkpoint system would be nice

Any time I tried to use the corner peek I got stuck in the wall.
They will. I'm almost done with the save system.
As for getting stuck peeking around a corner, the problem is known and I will fix it in the next update.

Are more outfits planned ? If yes, are they going to have an effect on gameplay ?
Yes, according to the scenario, the completion of the first mission should not only be leaving the detention block, but also searching for your clothes and equipment somewhere in the surrounding rooms.
Other clothes will also appear. For example, there will be missions with dressing up as an imperial officer.

Are you going to continue Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord] in the future?
Yes.

I don't know about anyone else but I would want a similar game like this but it's Rey on the Death Star planet during the first movie and it's sort of a corruption/trainer.
In general, although the idea of “Saboteur” itself appear from a small mission created for “Path of Lust,” I already have big plans for it. In particular, it could be not only a rebel saboteur on an imperial ship, but also an imperial one on a rebel ship, or a separatist on a clones Venator (hello, Ventress? :)) and so on.
Also, in addition, it doesn’t have to be Star Wars at all, but it may be for example Star Trek or even something historical, like Caribbean pirates or ancient Rome.

I will repeat once again for everyone: this is just a raw alpha, released to test the basic game mechanics and it does not yet have a tenth of what is planned. Patience, young Padawans.

tylex

Formerly 'ketsup'
Feb 29, 2024
How do I progress past the energy level puzzle? The one after getting off the elevator. I finish the puzzle but the enemy detection sound always triggers and I get a game over.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote