1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cool: The synopsis is well, interesting and the tags pleased me a lot I'll give it a chance it seems to be a good game

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The first few seconds and there is already MMF on the screen and even rape, so I can't continue. It takes a long time to find a shittier start to the game. And apparently the dev has no intention of changing the style, so this has no value other than the ignore list.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
The first few seconds and there is already MMF on the screen and even rape, so I can't continue. It takes a long time to find a shittier start to the game. And apparently the dev has no intention of changing the style, so this has no value other than the ignore list.
Considering rape is one of the listed tags and you not only saw it but decided to forge ahead anyway then you've no one to blame but yourself Mate. I mean it's like ordering Sushi when you know you hate Sushi yeah?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
what the hell is wrong with this game? It slows down more and more and there comes a time when it gets stuck. I tried to close it and it had my computer half blocked for more than a minute. Don't touch it again until I know that whatever is causing this effect has been fixed.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
what the hell is wrong with this game? It slows down more and more and there comes a time when it gets stuck. I tried to close it and it had my computer half blocked for more than a minute. Don't touch it again until I know that whatever is causing this effect has been fixed.
my gpu sits at 99% with this game lol

Connie W

Jan 25, 2018
This is so generic, it could be a subplot from Cheers (Woody's girlfriend Kelly had a French "friend" follow her back to the States)
This might be generic but I give it points for not being overplayed. That said, your Cheers joke made me laugh.

robotosapiens

Sep 5, 2021
I'm suspicious that this game runs some unauthorized activity in background because I opened the process manager while running it and I could see a huge amount of processes spawning until the memory gets full and processor activity goes to 99%. I was too lazy to search for any suspicious script that gets loaded with the game and just exited and deleted it.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
I think you keep saying physiology as his study topic but you actually mean psychology based on the context

Jindra25

Jul 3, 2020
moje gpu sedí na 99% s touto hrou lol
[/It's the same with me, after ten minutes the game stopped working and the computer almost boiled. I uninstalled the game and the computer didn't communicate for a while. The game looks interesting, but I'm not interested until I have information that it's OK.CITÁT]

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes