RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
RegulusNSFW is it intentional that there's nowhere to view the dialogue H-scenes in the gallery (the tentacle ones)? (unless I'm just missing it somewhere xD)

EDIT: Just finished the current version, really fun game so far! Just a small bug report for the Pix Blowjob scene, where upon 'continuing' the scene (where the options open up) the second and third cumshots will not play properly (it always insta-cleans her face and reverts to the first cumshot).
Reviewing the tentacle "help" animations isn't implemented yet, but it is likely something that will be added at some point.

and ya, I think most of the cum animations in "Continuing" aren't incremental. Basically meaning it only replays one of the cum animations, and doesn't really hold the proper states. This may be addressed in the future though. It's not too tough to implement, really. It would mostly just be compensating for variations in the cum animations (like between vaginal/anal).

I mostly just have it at a baseline level at the moment.

Glad you enjoyed it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great so far, will definitely come back to it. Godspeed, Reg. For Vertexia! (or maybe Edgeneria, idk)

Reactions: joehoe
Aug 27, 2020
I do want to increase the stickiness of the lock on, in fact, I recently found out that in Raptura, after the changing of rails, locking on is completely disjointed, and borderline doesn't work at all. That's definitely something I will have to address.

Ya, I did end up adding more visual and audio clarity to locking on, but as mentioned above here, I have yet to actually make locking on a bit more sticky. I also did add an option for Y invert, as I definitely understand where you're coming from on that one ahah. I actually did make some adjustments to enemy models as well, basically just making it so no enemies will have shadows cast on them. This should still make them pop a lot more despite being in shadows. They could still have better clarity, but it's a start I think.

What about Starbreed: Adventures?

Yeah, I am hoping to make intros and boss intros skippable later. Especially as replaying levels becomes more relevant. Glad you liked the game though! ^^

Hmm did it actually work well? I will say there are no plans for it at the moment, but that's interesting to know.

Realistically the difference between v0.4.4 and v0.4.3 is minute. a couple bug fixes. (I thiinkkk in v0.4.3, clicking "Alternate" from New Game doesn't work, but you can still change it in the hub). Other than that the changes were mostly just optimization in preparation for the public browser demo.

With that said, Thanks everyone for trying the game ^^.
I cleared the first level on mobile. can't barrel roll though. It's very smooth too. Definitely think it's worth looking into. Maybe consider adding SNES style gamepad buttons for a rough demo.

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
Thread is V4.3 despite V4.4 being public version for a while now, with V5 having been released on patreon recently? Come on guys, we're falling behind here! Also Regulus best dev, let's just say it openly

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
I recently subbed to Regulus on Patreon, and decided to share the newest version here seeing as Kemono hasn't updated and no versions have been uploaded here for a while now.

If you have a save from a previous version, you'll have to delete it. Otherwise you'll encounter a lot of issues. If you don't know, save data is stored in (username)\AppData\LocalLow\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo
Love the work Regulus and his team put into this, it's honestly crazy how well-made this is so far for a second game.

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
I recently subbed to Regulus on Patreon, and decided to share the newest version here seeing as Kemono hasn't updated and no versions have been uploaded here for a while now.

Starbreed v0.5.3 PC Starbreed v0.5.3 Linux

If you have a save from a previous version, you'll have to delete it. Otherwise you'll encounter a lot of issues. If you don't know, save data is stored in (username)\AppData\LocalLow\RegulusNSFW\StarbreedDemo
Love the work Regulus and his team put into this, it's honestly crazy how well-made this is so far for a second game.
Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NGL, this looks interesting even from a non-NSFW standpoint. I miss StarFox. Nintendo's really dropped the ball when it comes to the franchise. I only played the OG SNES one, 64 and the GC one that introduced Krystal.

Jul 29, 2019
I assume the boss of the new desert planet isn't supposed to end with him falling off a cliff to no fanfare and you being left to fly across a crater with no enemies forever?

EDIT: On a related note: this boss also sucks and is not fun.

1703271556398.png

RegulusNSFW

Mar 21, 2021
will we get somersaults and u-turns?
Somersaults could be cool, and may be implemented at some point, but U-turns would only exist if we were to go the route of "All-range mode" levels... which isn't necessarily planned at the moment, but we'll see how development goes.

Named the game Starbreed without any breeding content....
"Starbreed" and no pregnancy content.
View attachment 3196084
Yeah, impreg will likely be end-game. Though the game isn't necessarily "focused" around it.

I assume the boss of the new desert planet isn't supposed to end with him falling off a cliff to no fanfare and you being left to fly across a crater with no enemies forever?

EDIT: On a related note: this boss also sucks and is not fun.

View attachment 3195943
Hmmm... and this happened after fighting him for a while, or before the fight started? I'll have to look into it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greebz

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Whats new in this version?
Desert level, new character named Tanya, functional shop, and voice acting for every level/most h-scenes before this version.
edit: Didn't realize the shop and voice acting were added in v0.4. So the only new stuff is the level, Tanya, and her two scenes.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes