5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PeterXyl

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Is it possible for andriod port?
I plan on eventually porting Stargasmia to Android and other platforms, but it's a matter of priorities.

It hasn't happen yet because: i) it takes time adapting the game to other platforms, and ii) requires extra licenses, which costs money.

So when it happens, it's completely dependent on the amount of support the project gets. And right now, the number one priority is to make the project sustainable. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shades19

PeterXyl

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
This game doesn’t have sex scenes yet but does it have nudity?
Yes. Also sex is coming in the next update :)

Mac version pls
What I said regarding the Android version applies to Mac as well: I want to do it, but when it happens, it's completely dependent on the amount of support the project gets.

More support will allow me to get the game into other platforms sooner. Android and Mac, are priorities in that regard, as there's a demand for it. I'd say Mac should be easier, but I'll require a Mac to test it and compile builds *waiting for someone to send me a Mac via mail, after all some of them fits in an envelope*

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not not a fan of side-scroller adult games, but this one looks different than the most, unique and very interesting. Also renders are very good, especially characters looks alive not like lifeless dolls, great posing and attention to details. Will be watching it closely, good luck to the dev.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Any content with the woman on the right in the white hair and white dress or any other asian women?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks promising, Don't think I've played this format before :rolleyes:
Let's turn Stargasmia into a Supernova :D
Much success PerterXyl

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeterXyl

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
looks good so far, still pretty early into it. the sound effect that plays every single line of dialogue is definitely gonna get irritating though. is there an option to disable it that i'm not seeing, without turning other sounds off? i thought it might be dialogue effects but it's not. also, not a big deal, but you might wanna archive the game in a folder for future releases, most people automatically use 'extract here' expecting it to go into a folder because like 99% of the games on f95 do it

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I have a question... It takes over 65 seconds to finish the slow pan of Birdie's ass.

I mean it's an okay ass, But why?

Reactions: Onysko
Mar 22, 2020
Great start, nice renders, gameplay relatively intuitive, right click mouse for movement and left click action.
For me but the game was running in 32bit and quite cpu intensive. I relaunched it, manually choosing to run with the dedicated gfx processor (laptop with integrated and dedicated gfx) and it ran quieter (less cpu/fans).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
game looks really good
grafics/animations are top
unusual gameplay
(well for me it should have a pathfinding ,
its a bit frustrating to "stuck" on the corners of tables etc,
and a scroll function for text , to go back one or 2 lines,
incase you are clicking to fast)
this first release ends with a b..f... cliffhanger lol
eager to see more

thx PeterXyl (y):cool:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This games looks good and I'm willing to give it a try, only thing is we already reached the 2GB mark and it's v0.2 only... Is it possible to have a compressed version for future releases?

PeterXyl

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Any content with the woman on the right in the white hair and white dress or any other asian women?
Yes and yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question... It takes over 65 seconds to finish the slow pan of Birdie's ass.

I mean it's an okay ass, But why?
Why not? :unsure:

looks good so far, still pretty early into it. the sound effect that plays every single line of dialogue is definitely gonna get irritating though. is there an option to disable it that i'm not seeing, without turning other sounds off? i thought it might be dialogue effects but it's not. also, not a big deal, but you might wanna archive the game in a folder for future releases, most people automatically use 'extract here' expecting it to go into a folder because like 99% of the games on f95 do it
After this update, one of the Patrons requested the feature and I've already coded it... :) It will be available in the next update.

game looks really good
grafics/animations are top
unusual gameplay
(well for me it should have a pathfinding ,
its a bit frustrating to "stuck" on the corners of tables etc,
and a scroll function for text , to go back one or 2 lines,
incase you are clicking to fast)
this first release ends with a b..f... cliffhanger lol
eager to see more

thx PeterXyl (y):cool:
Pathfinding would be really cool. I want to add it eventually, but given the limited time, getting good content out has been the priority.

Thank you for leaving a review! (y)

This games looks good and I'm willing to give it a try, only thing is we already reached the 2GB mark and it's v0.2 only... Is it possible to have a compressed version for future releases?
Yes, that is being taken in account. I was planning on looking into the compression issue when all the Renders in Chapter 0 are completed. The next major update should address this!

Last edited:

Bitternsalty

Oct 29, 2017
the story is intriguing, and the renders are fantastic, that being said...
why do we need to be able to walk around rooms? it seems wholly unnecessary and probably chews up a lot of the file size, and that damned noise for Every. Single. line. of text is infuriating.
Just my 2 cents, feel free to ignore.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes